ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Chaos

Overall working at Zara made me never want to set foot in the store again. Management at the time was very unorganized and made it seem like it was ones own fault. They treat their employees like trash always talking down being very condescending and rude when you didn't even deserve it. The store was always very messy and chaotic as well as long overdue for a renovation. Clean up was a nightmare although this was the customers fault because they would just throw things all over the place and their wasnt enough presence on the floor to deal with these matters until close. the most enjoyable part was that I met some truly friendly people but I also met all sorts of liars and people that would smile at you and steal your employee card, as well as $25 christmas cards.

Pros

Good pay and good hours when you're needed

Cons

Rude management, poor work-life balance

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stocking warehouse

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Same role

Good Luck

As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.

Pros

Cons

Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
Same location

worked here for too long

this place was the absolute worst (most of the time). customers are entitled and messy. management doesn’t care about you unless you’ve worked there for years. requesting days off was always a hassle, management (especially gm) would say “it’s a request that doesn’t mean we will give it to you”. remember if you need the day off just call in sick anyways. even if you’re really sick and call in they still expect you to come in, you would think during covid they would be a lot nicer about it…nope. they will still give you a hassle about calling in sick. overall it’s a very toxic environment and you have the management to blame for that. they work you too hard for the amount you’re getting paid. if you’re closing always expect to stay back late. don’t work here unless you really really need a job other than that it’s not worth it. don’t waste your time on a company that doesn’t care about you. once again it was a very toxic environment the only thing good were the hours and your coworkers. they will make the experience more manageable. also take what the management says with a grain of salt. they will subtly attack you and try to hurt you, don’t take them too seriously they don’t have live cause their lives revolve around zara. it’s like a cult.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K