ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

best place to learn

I've been working for Zara for a year by now ,I have to admit I've learned a lot , but since Zara is a very busy store comparing to other retail stores it's up to you to keep learning and growing up. At the same time that some employees care and are willing to learn more some others are just like 'whatever' . if you are a hard worker who wants to learn more and gain better skills I recommend it to you , but if you are a student looking for some pocket money and not really interested to retail I have to say Zara can be a annoying job for you since it's always busy and needs high demand.

Pros

Perfect place for learning and growing up

Cons

can be stressfull

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stocking warehouse

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Same role

Good Luck

As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.

Pros

Cons

Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
Same location

fun place to work

the management is great they really care, a typical day at work is busy and busy but overall is great. they really care about other people's cultures and religions. the hardest part of working there, well for me I didn't find anything hard the most enjoyable part of the job the customers and the job itself was fun and enjoyable for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K