ZARA Employee Reviews

Canada316 reviews
Stocking warehouse
I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers
One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area

Not easy move pallet or cages shipments

I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried

I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Job location was okay
Working at ZARA was okay. They don't give you much hours and management was okay to work with. I noticed most of the employees were university students
Too much work!!
I don’t recommend working at Zara unless you’re really desperate for finding a job! The workload is very heavy and the pay is minimum! No extra benefits. The managers won’t leave you rest for 5 minutes! Because “you’re getting paid” to run throughout the store and do what they want.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Je travaillais au Zara pendant 2 ans. C'est une belle experience de travail.
A recommandée pour les jeunes étudiants.
Good experience for the ones who want to gain experience in retail sector.
Friendly environment.
Learned about Customer Satisfaction and Addressing customer issues, handling pick-up and internet orders, and locating merchandise.
Only good thing about Zara is the fact that they are big on diversity...on the other hand The turn over rate is extremely high management is poor
I’d suggest working at Zara if you find pleasure in wasting your time...hours are continuously being cut, they don’t actually make you a full time employee even when your availability is open...The management is the worst and the company thinks your personal life revolves around working with them.
Zara
I had aa very good experience while working at Zara. I will recommend every friend of mine to have a great experience there. It has aa great management team who works very hard for achieving its goals
Was a great experience
The managers are so supportive and friendly.Good co workers and great friendly environment. Operation teams manager is more flexible and very friendly.
The only bad thing is minimum wage is permanent for sales employees.
Its a very fast paced job
Zara is a great company but doesnt offer alot of benefits, its alot of customer service and it requires everything from you. A normal day will start with finishing the overload and truck and cas
Stressful and Bad General Manager
General Manager ruined many people’s experience and livelihood. Zara isn’t managed properly and the General Manager yells at employees for faults that isn’t theirs. I believe it is against the law to be abusive towards your employees especially in a position of authority and this general manager he tells at everyone and is abusive emotionally and stresses out employees which is why the store is so stressful to work in and always a mess and has such a high turnover rate and also why clothes are always on the floor. He is always yelling at people for his own mistakes that he blames on all his subordinates when you should lead by example not by yelling and being abusive.
Pros
Friendly co-workers except for General Manager
Cons
Stressful, Not worth the Salary, Emotionally Straining
Fast paced paced environment
Being in the operations department, one of the goals is to replenish the product that was sold on the floor from current hour. In order to do this you are required to understand how to efficiently work in order to located as many of the sold units as possible. Once located you are required to process them and place them on the shop floor neatly all before the beginning of the next hour, where you will then again repeat the process.
Complicated
Zara is a complicated. It has its ups and downs, but its a good job during school as a student but I would not recommend working their full time. The management is alright and the culture is good. The people are nice but some of them can be problematic and the customers are sweet depending on the season but overall the job is alright.
bad
not good environment
learned nothing new

didn't like management

felt like slave work

no encouragement of indivduality

a lot of work for just a dollar above minimum wage
stressful and hard workplace
the job is awful, you run around non stop, barely have time for breaks. you get home drained. management is not the best but you fellow employees can be amazing, the only reason i stayed was because Zara is a good brand with great clothing but also because or my coworkers. great learning experience though. you learn a great deal about yourself and how to deal with stress and long workdays.
stressful and under pressure work place
always busy with customers and bad management
bad scheduling team

the most enjoyable part is finding friends

leaned how to deal with customer issues
Decent considering it's retail
Management consistency and team support often do lack and it really takes a toll on the employee moral. Poor advancement & an awful work-life balance.
woman associate
*experience customer Service and how I make the customer happy
*proof of personality. and how to build your capacity by dealing with customers

*work as team.
Good.
It was overall a good experience although it can be a bit stressful in the beginning because it is a fast paced environment which also depends on your location. Other than that you get used to it and management can be flexible with schedule if going back to school.
Productive work place and fast paced
It was a fast paced but also a enjoyable work environment. I have worked with amazing coworkers and managers who always helped me improve my professional skills.
Pros
store discount
Cons
short hours sometimes
Stressful and hostile work environment
Unorganized, inconsiderate and mean management team, hectic and very hostile work environment, unfair wages for the workload, no room for growth or improvement
It’s a 8/10
I love working there because of the team but we’re not really well payed(13$/h) for working a lot. There is a lot of potential for advancement, people are really supportive and they help you a lot when you get lost. The only thing is that we’re underpaid for all the work, but it’s a lot of fun specially if you customer service.