ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Employee Review

View all ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP reviews

A great starting experience, but a negative outcome of the field.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 February 2014
It was a well worth experience as starting out. Unfortunately the work culture here is absolute nonsense, where managers who get paid salary, are able to sell cars, to take away commission from the sales people who make their living off the commission. This workplace teaches you that the people with power can do anything and what they say is the golden rule. Its mostly politics, of he/she did this and that, how one person stole your client, where then the commission was split. They are also very unethical, a lead system that is suppose to go to all sales people only goes to one salesperson, then he takes whichever is a good lead and send the rest to the other 4 managers. Unfortunately, we the other sales people get leads that are given to our respective managers who point out that sadsads AT gnkjsfjk dot com is a real email and should be contacted. When we contact this email, it comes back as in a email doesn't exist format. When the meetings happen which are suppose to be every week, but they only happen in 4-6 weeks. When a manager is asked a question on where are the good leads going to, he feels threatened and literally rages on the salesperson who asked the question. Managers then say we sent you leads stop asking the questions, when we point out we told you the leads you sent us were wrong. The salesperson who was preferred over the rest with the system had more than 30 sales for the month, while the rest of us averaged 4-10. If you want to learn how people take advantage of you, this is the best place to work. Managers take the good sales and leave you with the customers  more... who walk in that have no appointments with the managers or sales people. The managers make more than 100k and if they take our customer, and we still have to split with them no matter what. The owner wont do anything, the general manager is threatened when a question is proposed to him, the other managers just don't care about the sales people. You ask for help, they get mad, you follow what they say, and still get mad, you do exactly and everything thing they say and something goes wrong they come raging on you. Its like anything you do you will get a lecture or even get sent home. There is ultimately no coordination between managers. You tell one manager something, the other manager is not aware of me telling the other manager what happened, and then you are sent home because they mis-communicated. I lose the sale that i had that day and its given to their preferred sales agent. I am sent home after all the hard work into making the sale. I will never work for them again, period or their group. Thanks for reading, this is my personal opinion and i am writing on behalf of other sales people that are still there.  less
Pros
Sales people are united but blame it on someone else for their own mistakes.
Cons
Read the review.

Other ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Employee Reviews

The place where the pursuit of profit justifies the delivery of incompetencies
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Stouffville, ON3 May 2019
The company has high turnover rates, is slow to release Health Benefits to its employees when they reach appropriate service time and is quick to get rid of staff should they become ill or injured on the job using a whatever it takes approach to do so.

Company leadership has no clue about time management and they don't care to fix it - the only thing that is important to them is profit.

Customer retention would be a problem, if the dealership were not the only option in town. Free oil changes are advertised, but then denied customers when they come in the first time to do business.

Following government laws, regulations or rules is not important.

Service Canada is already looking at the company for its disregard for simple rules and requirements when it comes to filing Records Of Employment. If you work here, pay attention to your pay cheque carefuly because you never know what you might get or not get.

Oh and who knows what the Ministry of Environment might say or do if they ever made a visit here.
Pros
Customers are wonderul and understanding
Cons
Expected to work through lunch hours, and beyond normal work hours, with no overtime pay, while management takes 3 hour lunch brakes to entertain themselves or their guests.
Fun Workplace
Car wash (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON6 March 2019
Employees and Staff is amazing, everyone is nice, welcoming, helpful. Hours are good and it pays well, as for benefits that probably different depending on how often you work there and your position. Usually its busy but it changes sometime. Some days are really busy, other days its steady, some days its slow. It all depend on, its usually based of its seasons. I learnt much working at Maple Honda, it has allowed me to grow and improve as a person. However, management doesn't always seem to know what going on. If their is issues going on between you and another employee, I advise you to file a complaint, instead of waiting for them to take notice. Food is provided always, Whenever you hungry you can just grab a quick snack at the snack bar "the front desk", some days they order up lunch. Every Saturday of every week the company buys lunch for your service for coming in. Overall its a pretty amazing place to work at.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work pace varies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.