ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Employee Reviews

Worst place to work at !!
Detailer / rustproofer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON19 October 2017
They are all ticking time bombs .. very unorganized very dirty work place the managers are very disrespectful.. trust me ive worked at 7 different dealerships by far this is the worst one..
Pros
Nothing!!!
Cons
Long hours low pay..
Amazing staff
Cooperative Education Placement (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON28 September 2017
I did my co-op at Maple Honda for two semesters thruought high school and it was a great pleasure. I enojyed going in everyday and being there because the staff was so friendly and I got treated the way I wanted to be treated. Even thought I didnt know as much all the staff were willing to teach me and saw that I was showing effort.
Pros
Everything was amazing
Corporate Culture
Used Car Sales & Admin (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON25 September 2017
Company culture was good, decent pay, nice people, good management. All around decent company to work for, transferred to location closer to home. Would recommend to someone looking for employment.
Great Place to work at
Lot Attendant (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 July 2017
Pleasant work environment, management will allow you to work on your own. As long as you get your work done for the day. It is your responsibility to maintain the look of the lot.
work is okay but pay is low.
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON4 July 2017
working here was okay but the pay was not acquitted. at most time its hard to get the days you need off. and the work load is not fairly balanced. most times you'll find yourself with out help.
Productive and process driven environments
Warranty Administrator & Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 July 2017
Each dealer that I've worked for within the group has exceptional process and clear expectations, making it a challenging, yet exciting group to work for.
Busy dealer located in the heart of Woodbridge
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON2 June 2017
Free lunch on Saturdays for all staff. Free cafeteria for clients and employees till 2 pm daily. Horrible management staff who have been employed for too long and don't realize the times have changed and need to up their social media game
Pros
Free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
Long hours, horrbile management
Team based organization with a fun environment and hard workers
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 March 2017
Alta Infiniti helped me to be well versed in managing multiple line phone system and handling multiple incoming calls simultaneously. Expert in ordering, receiving and maintaining office supplies and assisting every co worker in their day to day duties.
Great Company
2nd Year Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ON8 February 2017
I started out as a pre-apprentice and in my time there I went from wanting to get into the trade to passing my 1st year and went into my 2nd year working to my 3rd year. All because of the people I worked around. Loved working there and growing into who I am now.
work environment is great
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 October 2016
I have not worked there for a while, but really enjoyed working in the office at a dealership, I learned so much, people were great
Co op Student
Co Op Student (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON18 August 2016
Great experience.

Had a lot of fun working there.
Learnt a lot and it helped develop my passion for cars.
Great opportunity and I am thankful that I had the chance to work there.
Pros
Test driving cars
Cons
not sure
Great Place to work, Great staff
Lot attendant (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 June 2016
Upper Management is great, very kind and friendly. Room to move up from dealership to dealership, good pay, great job. Free lunches on Saturdays is awesome as well
Pros
Saturday free lunch, discount car parts
Cons
Washing cars
Productive and fun workplace
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON2 December 2015
Great place to work. Great team, always stick together, and management is understanding and flexible. Each department works closely to achieve team success.
Understanding work environment
Front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 July 2015
Woodbridge Toyota has been serving the Woodbridge community for over 40 years. As a work environment each member does their part in making our customer's experience one to remember by making them feel as part of our Toyota family. The managers are understanding of their staff's needs and circumstances and they go above and beyond to extend a helping hand when needed. Every employee is treated and acknowledged with respect and integrity, which is why majority of the staff has been employed for over 15 years.
Great Team
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, Ontario3 March 2015
Newmarket Nissan is all about team work. We all work incredibly well together. I work Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. I assist customers in getting their vehicles tuned up and present customers with different alternatives when it comes to payment options.
Great office environment
Automotive Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON22 December 2014
Great to be in a front end of the sales team. Management was encouraging.
Poductive
Reception - Full-time Employment (Former Employee) –  MAple Ont28 April 2014
Learned how to manage my time efficiently under pressure and maintained healthy customer service outlook
A great starting experience, but a negative outcome of the field.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 February 2014
It was a well worth experience as starting out. Unfortunately the work culture here is absolute nonsense, where managers who get paid salary, are able to sell cars, to take away commission from the sales people who make their living off the commission. This workplace teaches you that the people with power can do anything and what they say is the golden rule. Its mostly politics, of he/she did this and that, how one person stole your client, where then the commission was split. They are also very unethical, a lead system that is suppose to go to all sales people only goes to one salesperson, then he takes whichever is a good lead and send the rest to the other 4 managers. Unfortunately, we the other sales people get leads that are given to our respective managers who point out that sadsads AT gnkjsfjk dot com is a real email and should be contacted. When we contact this email, it comes back as in a email doesn't exist format. When the meetings happen which are suppose to be every week, but they only happen in 4-6 weeks. When a manager is asked a question on where are the good leads going to, he feels threatened and literally rages on the salesperson who asked the question. Managers then say we sent you leads stop asking the questions, when we point out we told you the leads you sent us were wrong. The salesperson who was preferred over the rest with the system had more than 30 sales for the month, while the rest of us averaged 4-10. If you want to learn how people take advantage of you, this is the best place to work. Managers take the good sales and leave you with the customers  more... who walk in that have no appointments with the managers or sales people. The managers make more than 100k and if they take our customer, and we still have to split with them no matter what. The owner wont do anything, the general manager is threatened when a question is proposed to him, the other managers just don't care about the sales people. You ask for help, they get mad, you follow what they say, and still get mad, you do exactly and everything thing they say and something goes wrong they come raging on you. Its like anything you do you will get a lecture or even get sent home. There is ultimately no coordination between managers. You tell one manager something, the other manager is not aware of me telling the other manager what happened, and then you are sent home because they mis-communicated. I lose the sale that i had that day and its given to their preferred sales agent. I am sent home after all the hard work into making the sale. I will never work for them again, period or their group. Thanks for reading, this is my personal opinion and i am writing on behalf of other sales people that are still there.  less
Pros
Sales people are united but blame it on someone else for their own mistakes.
Cons
Read the review.
Receptionist
Reception/Service (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON29 April 2013
- switchboard
- daily deposits
- customer service
- greeting guests
Self Starter with positive attitude
Parts Consultant (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON11 March 2013
I am an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Efficient, organized, and task oriented individual with experience in all aspects of customer service and satisfaction. I work well independently and also as a team player.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

ZANCHIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Reviews by Location