Yum Croissant

Yum Croissant Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Fast-paced workplace with lots of benefits

I have been working here for a while as a supervisor. I hire, train staff and manager day-to-day store operation. This is a fast-paced casual restaurant with lots of benefits and room to grow. As long as you are hard working, attentive and reliable, you will go well in the company. If you are a slack or not responsible person, this is not a good company for you.

Poor management

The pay was nice but one of the managers is rude and disrespectful. They don’t care about your mental health. It was not worth it. The environment is very fast paced and they don’t give you enough time to learn.

Insights into Yum Croissant

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility

Small casual restaurant with good pay

I have been working for a year here. There are good time and there are not so good time but overall, it is a good work. They give paid training, my previous job didn't. Starting salary was good and salary increased after 3 months. Easy to get to work cuz its near TTC stop too.

Good pay and advancement

I have been working here for a while. Overall it is a good company and management is okay. Very fast paced during rush hour but sometimes it can be very slow. I got pay bump without even asking, also offered promotion soon.

Pros

good pay, yeahly vacation time, promotion, good hours

Cons

busy, strict rules

Good hours and good pay

I was hired quickly after phone interview. I got the training and started to get good hours after. Good food discount and friendly ppl working. Flexible hours but fixed schedule.

Pros

good hours, good pay, benefits

Cons

busy

Frustrating manager

The lady boss was easy to talk to and she offers to help you whenever you need it. It’s great working with her because she is friendly but remains professional. However, the guy manager was always tough to work with. He’s unapproachable and hard to communicate with. He’s super moody and has this know-it-all attitude. It’s better to work alone than work with just him on the floor.

Pros

great location neighborhood, training provided, fun tasks

Cons

working alone, manager’s attitude will urge you to quit

New but very good employer

I have been working for this newly opened sandwich shop and i like it a lot. This sandwich shop is nothing like any other sandwich shop, it is more like a cafe. They do have busy hours but also have slow hours, it's balanced overall. It never get busy like timmy's, which is good. In rush hour, there are always two people working. I got training on sandwich first, then drinks and then cash. Sandwiches are very easy to prepare and so are drinks. It took me only few shift to learn everything. Management is good, flexible with schedule and hours. Food is half off for employees while working and benefit starts after three months probation.

Pros

New store

Cons

Early shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yum Croissant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement