Yukon Hospital Corporation Employee Reviews for Leadership and learningReview this company
Leadership and learning1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Leadership and learning (Former Employee) - Whitehorse, YT - 5 August 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
While the experience began promising, there is a great amount of negative culture underlying true action and transformation. The intention of leaders and agreements of board / sr team are difficult to enact based on work culture and interpreted entitlement. Yukon is no longer a ‘you’re lucky to have me’ culture, yet frontline teams believe that, crushing new hire ideas and innovation. Senior leaders are at battle with their teams, including at highest levels, resulting in more politicking than action toward client/patient/resident needs. Strategic plan is a pipe dream until relationships are healed within what is a hopeful overall opportunity for this team. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.
Access, intial openness, resources.
Incongruity, fear from leadership, doubt in leadership.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Yukon Hospital CorporationLeadership and learning positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yukon Hospital Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Yukon Hospital Corporation with
Questions about Yukon Hospital Corporation
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Yukon Hospital Corporation? What are the …One person answered
- Does Yukon Hospital Corporation require background check?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Yukon Hospital Corporation?One person answered
- How long Hiring process in Yukon hospital corporation?
- Is there any change in working hours in winter?
- How long do your institution work,l mean your work duration?
- Any X-ray tech jobs available in the near future?