YUKON COLLEGE

YUKON COLLEGE Management reviews

Clear

Stay away

The senior executive team, including the current president, is horribly nepotistic and punitive. I had very little support throughout my tenure, but we were constantly micromanaged.

Toxic work culture

It's a small-town college trying to be a big city university, but there's one or two individuals at the top that create a toxic and bullying kind of work culture for staff under them. Especially if you are an instructor, depending on your boss, you can end up with every little support or direction. Approach with caution, especially anything to do with FNI.

Cons

Toxic Bosses

Mismanaged and nepotistic

It's a small institution, but mismanaged so it's hard to be a responsible and decent employee. Upper management sucks. Worst I've worked for. Pros: decent wages and benefits. Cons: soul sucking. If you like banging your head against a wall - this is the place for you.

Horrible upper management

Worked here as a security guard and found it one of the worst places I've ever worked. Pay was good, but the senior management constantly micromanaged you and questioned your judgment. Lots of security problems on campus but they didn't like to admit it. You were put in a situation where you needed to call for police assistance, but, if you did, you were criticized for bringing in outside authorities because they wanted to deal with everything "in house."

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unpleasant and oppressive senior management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YUKON COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement