YUKON COLLEGE
View all YUKON COLLEGE reviews

YUKON COLLEGE

YUKON COLLEGE Employee Review

Nice friendly atmosphere

A typical day is assisting Co-workers, Students and Occupants accomplish their tasks or give direction for their needs, Everyday we learn something new about the school history or course on how to approach people. the hardest part of the job is when exams are going on - Students and staff get stressed and a lot of anxiety going around, the most enjoyable is helping students with information they need to succeed,

Pros

courses you are interested are free up to 2500.00 paid per year

Cons

not enough hours

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Amazing place to work. Great people and benefits, and good opportunities for growth and professional development. Working there you know you’re making a difference in the community.

Stay away

The senior executive team, including the current president, is horribly nepotistic and punitive. I had very little support throughout my tenure, but we were constantly micromanaged.

Excellent

Yukon College gives northerners a wonderful opportunity to teach and learn in a collegial setting. It is well-equipped and offers education in a wide range of disciplines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YUKON COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement