YUKON COLLEGE
View all YUKON COLLEGE reviews

YUKON COLLEGE

YUKON COLLEGE Employee Review

Horrible upper management

Worked here as a security guard and found it one of the worst places I've ever worked. Pay was good, but the senior management constantly micromanaged you and questioned your judgment. Lots of security problems on campus but they didn't like to admit it. You were put in a situation where you needed to call for police assistance, but, if you did, you were criticized for bringing in outside authorities because they wanted to deal with everything "in house."

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unpleasant and oppressive senior management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Amazing place to work. Great people and benefits, and good opportunities for growth and professional development. Working there you know you’re making a difference in the community.

Stay away

The senior executive team, including the current president, is horribly nepotistic and punitive. I had very little support throughout my tenure, but we were constantly micromanaged.

Excellent

Yukon College gives northerners a wonderful opportunity to teach and learn in a collegial setting. It is well-equipped and offers education in a wide range of disciplines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YUKON COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement