YourMechanic Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
YourMechanic
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA10 April 2018
Fast and always will keep you busy and on your toes! There is never a dull moment or lack of learning experience. You have to be resourceful and good at problem solving.
A Circus, no direction and management changes weekly.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  California26 September 2016
Too many managers, no company direction. They take your ideas waste your time and have a constant turn over of star stuck employees.
Official response from YourMechanic
6 October 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! It is nice to receive feedback from our current employees as it allows us to see how we are currently doing. We are disheartened to hear you do not agree with our current processes. We look for our team members’ input to grow YM as we know they have our company’s best interests at heart. Furthermore, we understand that as we continue to grow, there will be a lot of changes. We aim to keep things as stable as possible to ensure the comfort and success of our team members. We appreciate your feedback as we plan to use it to create a successful work environment.

more time and more income
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV11 April 2016
excellent company to work for. be your own boss and have more time for yourself, set your own schedule and you earn what you want.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YourMechanic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8