Your Neighbourhood Credit Union

Your Neighbourhood Credit Union Culture reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear

Customer Service and Productivity

Working with members with their day-to-day banking needs. I learned to build relationships with our members and the products we offer. My co-workers and managers were very helpful and courteous. The hardest part of my job was not being able to put in more hours than a 9 to 5. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping members and providing great service.

Stay away

You try to help by being entrepreneurial but they don't understand the concept. They are in the uncompetitive dark ages and don't want anyone to better their results. Better off at another credit union or financial institution.

Professional and positive work culture

The management and my co-workers form a positive work culture - backstabbing and negativity do not exist. The company doesn't just talk about work-life balance, they live it. The company runs employee contests throughout the year. They provide professional training in your area if you require it. There is also an opportunity to earn a bonus every year. I'm glad that I work here.

Pros

yearly bonus, excellent work-life balance, ethical management, excellent CEO

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind

A freindly environment

Great place to work and learn and grow with members. All aspects of a bank but community owned.

The nicest group of people that I have ever worked with

Setup Oracle environment for new banking platform I learned that you when a company treats employees with trust and respect, the employee is more productive, more willing to take initiatives and work hard to earn that trust. Coworkers are the nicest group of people to work with. Just like any other work place, the people define the environment. The hardest part of the job is to ensure that I exceed expectation but it is also the easy part because I wanted to do it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that surrounded me, who give me the space to think freely to find the best solution for the task at hand

Great coworkers

The Front line staff are wonderful and very supportive. I love working with the members and helping them with their day to day transactions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your Neighbourhood Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9