Your Dollar Store With More

Canada38 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Really repetitive work

It’s really boring working there. It’s a good job when you’re in school but as a full time thing it basically is tiring. The job is extremely exhausting especially for the little pay. Management expects you to do everything and be quick. There is no work life balance there it’s just work, work and work. After a shift you are so tired that you can’t even enjoy yourself.

Pros

Some of the people

Cons

Long hours, little pay, excessive work

Merchandiser

Pros - good starting job - good working environment - good as survival job Cons -underpaid for job responsibilities -no benefits and wage increase -no career growth and development -train yourself -stressful

Insights into Your Dollar Store With More

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Good First Job

A good first job for anyone that wants to start working. Don't expect a great hourly wage, break room is very small, storage is dusty and dirty. Management and people are nice.

How my boss/landlord didn't even pay me enough to pay rent

in the months that i worked here my boss was also my landlord she knew my rent and bill costs but still complained when i was late on rent despite $300 going towards bills and food leaving me with about $100 under my rent cost but with that i need electricity and food all it would have taken was getting a 4th day on my schedule

Fast paced and there's always something to do

Your Dollar Store With More is an excellent place to work. The staff are friendly and management looks after their employees. I would recommend looking into this if you're looking for a job.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Hard work

Work environment is really good. Cooperative employees and managers as well

- YDSM provides a flexible work schedule, - Lunch break of 30 minutes, - Casual dress code of work Benefits: - Vacation pay, - Long weekend holidays.

Great team atmosphere

My manager and the owner of the store have made the team feel like a family. We're all fairly easy going and we get along pretty good. Overall it's a good place to work if you don't mind your hours constantly being cut because your only part time.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Constantly reduced hours

returning friendly customers

hours go by relatively fast days are not hard but mostly consistant many returning customers co workers were very friendly

Pros

close to many stores, great management

Cons

low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your Dollar Store With More. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement