Younique

Younique Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews

Work From Home Opportunity

This company allows me to work from home while taking care of my two children. I was also able to attend college while working for this company. Advancement depends on the amount of work you are willing to put into the company. Pay is based on commissions only. Incentives and rewards for advancement accomplishments

Travail domicile

Evolution trop longue. Je souhaite un complément de salaire mensuel. Je découvre très vite que vue le prix des produits les clients ne se bousculent pas.

Pros

A son rythme

Cons

Aucune gratuite de produits

Superbe entreprise

Jadore mon aventure younique j'ai rencontré des personnes super, j'ai aidé d'autres femme à se sentir bien dans leurs tête et surtout je les ai aidé à avoir une plus jolie peau avec de bons produits fait pour leurs bien être.J'ai la possibilité de travailler d'où je veut aux horaires que je veut, de chez moi ou même même vacances et c'est vraiment super.

Pros

Horaires souple, possibilité de travailler d'où l'on veut.

Love it

I love this job other than the down fall that no matter how much you try, not always are you going to be able to make enough profit from customers to survive, hence why another job is always something to keep in mind and have this for extra income on the side.

Work from home and on your own schedule

Working for Younique is a great experience to be around people and uplift them. I love to help people find the easiest and best way to take care of their skin, add some colour, or go all the way and glam them up. Making people smile, makes me smile!

Pros

Work when you want on your cell

Cons

I am not much of a sales person, so that part can be difficult

Younique

.i do a makeup tutorial live daily .ive learned confidence and leadership .hardest part is managing with three children .having viewers interact during my videos is amazing

Pros

Free product

Cons

Trying to build clientele is hard

A fun and independent job experience, surrounded by support and commitment.

Being an independent sales representative for Younique is a motivational experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It’s all about how much effort YOU put into it, if you want to succeed and move further. A typical day at work is contacting your sales people, sharing and advertising your products and sales, making sales and ordering products for your customers, doing everything you can to get the message out there about your products. The best thing I enjoyed about this experience was the women and their culture. I love that Younique has there very own foundation for woman who have been abused in anyway. It’s very inspiring to see that that’s what they’re putting all of the extra funds towards, and it motivates you to work harder. The hardest thing for myself about this job was making the actual sales and trying to reach my goals, I couldn’t depend on the small amount of royalties I was earning. This job is more appropriate as a job on the side for some extra income.

Pros

You get paid each time you make a sale, you don’t have to wait for a paycheque every two weeks.

Cons

You are your own boss and you have to make everything happen.

Work from home

This company is work from home or any where. I have learned about consistency and advertising . you work at your own place , You get paid what your worth. harder you work more you will get paid . There is also a lot of added bonuses , You get paid 3 hours after a sale no waiting 2 weeks for your pay.

Pros

Great work family

Excellent work place

You get to work from home at your own pace. It is very fun and enjoyable with room to grow. It allows you to express yourself in the way you feel fit, and sell your business the way you want.

Amazing company

I absolutley love this company ! They are very caring about there workers , if you have an issue they help you right away to resolve it everyone works well together , we are a team , we support eachother , we help eachother recruit people !

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Younique?

Excellent!!

Great opportunities for advancement, support and training availabe. Have access to top of the line skin care and makeup, you can earn all of it for free with direct sales! Great environment, highly supportive group of women who are there to share and give advice daily.

Pros

Supportive Women & Free Makeup!

Great Work from Home Experience

I had the chance to manage my own business from home and control how my products were displayed to the public and sold. I got the chance to work at my own pace and under my own schedule.

A great company with a great vison

I start to build my business, I am unemployed right now and hope to have here a chance to go further than a hobbiest. This company has the whole package but you have to work hard and constantly.

Pros

you can work on your terms

Cons

when you are not constantly working, on your network it's impossible to reach something. Like in real live.

Great opportunity to meet new people

I love doing this, it has given me an opportunity to meet new people and be more confident. I don't always want to work from home though. I like being challenged and working outside of my home. This business is fun do on the side.

Pros

Own hours. Work from home

Cons

Always on your phone. Not challenging

Makeup

Making women world wide feel more beautiful and makes them feel better always themselves. It is a Direct Sales, so I was my own boss.

Pros

Makes women feel better about themselfs

Cons

Prices were to high.

Earn an income based on the amount of time you put into your business!

Positive work environment that is extremely enjoyable! I earn income based on the amount of time I put into my Personal Retail Sales! We continue to empower women around the world on a regular basis!

Pros

Discount!

Cons

Work from home!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Younique. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Younique in popular locations

• Younique