Young Rembrandts

Young Rembrandts Management reviews

Canada10 reviews

Clear

So fun!

Such a great opportunity for casual work in a creative environment. Loved working with kids and other teachers to foster artistic learning and a creative space after school.

Pros

Fun, easy-going, great support from management

Cons

Travel to and from schools with lots of materials

Great Part time job if you know how to balance your self

Pros: Its high paying and stater job if you have a passion for teaching art and management skills (the program itself is a step by step drawing method). Good for children who have difficulty or starting to draw. Supplies and instructions are provided by the company. Cons: Not much of creativity growth for older or more experienced students. May need to think about travel time ( gas or transit fees). Not a longterm job (it never can be unless you are retired and wants to work 1 or 2 hours a day...)

Insights into Young Rembrandts

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Easygoing

Good place to start a teaching career with little experience. The program is fairly easy to teach. You figure out a lot of things as you go, as long as you stay positive and like kids. Enjoyed working there, I was lucky enough to get good students. The management is very friendly and easygoing, probably the least stressful job I've had. I've only taught for one term but the only issues I've had we're the long commutes to the various schools.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Young Rembrandts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement