Young Rembrandts

Young Rembrandts Employee Reviews

Love my job

I absolutely love the work I do for Young Rembrandts. It is truely rewarding work with the kids. You truely feel like a team with the other teachers and helpers. They make it all a breeze and ensure you have everything to be successful.

Great Part time job if you know how to balance your self

Pros: Its high paying and stater job if you have a passion for teaching art and management skills (the program itself is a step by step drawing method). Good for children who have difficulty or starting to draw. Supplies and instructions are provided by the company. Cons: Not much of creativity growth for older or more experienced students. May need to think about travel time ( gas or transit fees). Not a longterm job (it never can be unless you are retired and wants to work 1 or 2 hours a day...)

Easygoing

Good place to start a teaching career with little experience. The program is fairly easy to teach. You figure out a lot of things as you go, as long as you stay positive and like kids. Enjoyed working there, I was lucky enough to get good students. The management is very friendly and easygoing, probably the least stressful job I've had. I've only taught for one term but the only issues I've had we're the long commutes to the various schools.

Great workplace

Young Rembrandts is a great place to work with flexible hours and friendly staff. I have had a great time working with the kids at various schools and have enjoyed teaching the lesson plans.

Fun, great experience

This was a great way to start off teaching young kids and working with the school boards in Ottawa. Was a ton of fun, and run by a great boss! Flexible locations, and times. You can teach a few classes or a lot depending on your schedule.

Rewarding

Amazing company to work for. Great for future teachers in allowing them to gain control in the classroom and preparing lessons. It is very easy feel comfortable in the classroom based on the training. There is always support if you need back up. The bigger the better the experience.

Cons

Few hours

great job

if youre looking for a fun thing to do with your spare time try teaching an art class for young rembrandts. amazing people, amazing kids, fun, good pay.

Cons

one hour per week

Great job for students or people looking for only a couple shifts a week

I love the work, not difficult at all. work is always with kids and is always fulfilling. The small team makes it easy to communicate your ideas and be heard.

Pros

fulfilling, good pay

Cons

not possibility of full time work

Rewarding, interact with young minds and help them develop art skills

I prep my lessons the night before and arrive 15 minutes early. I write the words of the day on the board, hang up pictures to show as guides. Children come in and I give them prepped papers and pencils. I instruct them how to draw the lesson, and when they finish, I hand out colour supplies (crayons, markers etc) When finished colouring, I take photos to send it to the office, give them stickers for good job, and parents come in to take them home.

Pros

good pay per hour

Cons

small hours, long commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Young Rembrandts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3