York University Employee Review

View all York University reviews

Great learning environment, friendly atmosphere, inclusive and supportive team
Personal Counselling Intern (Current Employee) –  Counselling and Disability Services27 March 2014
Personal Counselling Services (PCS) at York University is a great field placement for social work students. The environment is rich with learning opportunities and supportive supervisors. The client base is diverse with a broad range of issues. The type of therapy is largely client-centred and eclectic with a multidisciplinary team of counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, and social workers.

Other York University Employee Reviews

Good job as a student
Computing Services Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
Not a tough environment to work in if you enjoy customer service and working with people. It has peak periods which could get overwhelming but overall it is a good experience. I loved my managers and co workers
Pros
Work and study
Cons
not enough hours
Aramark does not promote from within
Food Prep/Serving/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Glendon College, Toronto16 April 2018
Aramark hires people who are lost in space as managers/supervisors and I was very qualified and started at minimum wage and 8 years later was still at minimum wage---only stayed because I liked being around students and University close by.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Brain Damaged Managers