York Region logo
York Region

York Region

York Region Employee Review

Great work environment

It was an exceptional working experience and I enjoyed the team atmosphere. The work was challenged, provided great opportunities to learn and had a great deal of daily variety in tasks.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Organized workplace

Great learning opportunity and a very supportive environment. Has great training and opportunity for professional development. Very organized and forward thinking organization.
Same role

Wonderful learning and supportive enviroment.

The team I worked with during my Co-op was dedicated to providing excellent services to the residence of York Region. My day included maintaining the communication devices for all intersections around York Region while providing support to the team.

Too many managers/bosses

The work and co-workers are great! , Pay and benefits are decent. This could be an amazing workplace, however... It's sickening how top heavy this organization is. There are way too many managers and they just keep dreaming up more and more management or supervisor positions. They also seem to be really good at making poor decisions, wasting money, destroying worker moral, lowering efficiency.Take management out of the equation and this place becomes an amazing place to work!!

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at York Region. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2