York Property Management Employee Reviews

Family Owned, fun and keep you on your toes
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 October 2017
Working here can go from quiet to not so quiet in a matter of minutes. It all depends on the day really. For the most part you get your work orders and you know what the day is going to be like. The only part is you can be called away for an emergency. 98% of the staff that work there are great and amazing to work with and for. For the most part it's a great place to work and even live, you are treated like family while you are there and even when you are not.

The hardest part of this job is your patience, if you can't handle being yelled at by tenants who seem to think they are always right and well that's just society in itself then you should not be working in this field. It's 99.9% of the tenants that you will be dealing with and dealing with them even when they are wrong. The enjoyable part though is helping the tenants out, yes even the ones that yell and scream at you because they are thinking they are right. But, that's just life in general. The other great thing about working here is the owners and the family members that work here. They are about family and caring about their employees and even taking time to ask how you are doing and along the way a few laughs.

Yes, I know longer work there as that was my choice to leave the company and for my reasons. Dumb mistake....yes. At the end of the day though it was my time to move on and seek out a new opportunity for myself. If you apply here and get the job you will be actually be happy that you did.
Pros
Everyday is different, good coworkers, when you ask for help it's there
Cons
End of the month move outs and move ins, gossip between co-workers