Yoh Employee Reviews

Stay away
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA3 May 2018
There is extremely high turnover there. Stay away. The culture is not suitable for growth. It is commission and salary based, so it's every person for themselves.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA25 April 2018
I feel that the Management is very good and they listen and are very flexible with working with an individual in order to make up hours during the week that have been missed.
Pros
Good place
Cons
Low pay
Nice people - accurate job description - helpful
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE9 April 2018
I like YOH because everyone I spoke with there was great. If one person didn't know the answer, they were always ready to find out for me. Even when they had to end my assignment, they were willing to find me work immediately. They were unable to but they did try.
Great
NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS27 February 2018
This is a company I would not mind working for again. The process for employment was made easy. The staff was great to work with. I was treated very nicely.
Contracting Company
Project Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS21 February 2018
This is a contracting company and the benefits are lacking or are very expensive. If you are using this as a way to get in the door with a company it would be a good fit.
Great Company
Executive Assistant/Staff Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ridley Park, PA18 February 2018
Would have stayed with YOH if I could have. They were great and extremely supportive of their contractors. YOH's manager;s were always there for a comforting word or direction. The people in the company till this day remain my friends on Facebook.
Good Experience
Aircraft Assembler, Manufacturing Division (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC29 January 2018
While being a contract worker through YOH for Honda Aircraft Company I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the work I did. I currently work on installing fuel systems and couldn't ask for a better hands on job. My biggest concern with YOH and Honda is the lack of communication from one to the other which leaves us workers in the dark.
Unlike
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  KUMASI25 January 2018
Very stressful, bossy and unattractive, actually I dont want to waste my talent and hardworking, I dont want it to go unnoticed, the main characters of my workplace
Great Schedule
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA21 January 2018
Although I don’t have as many hours as I’d like, I have the perfect schedule for me to continue school. I’m very happy with how everything is going and it’s definitely worth. I will gladly work for years to come or until I finish school, but I’m very happy. I just need a pay raise and I’ll be even happier.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Great position!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY11 January 2018
I had a great time in this role. I learned a ton and made some great professional contacts in the process.

I would work for Yoh again in a heartbeat!
On site personal help
Data Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY2 January 2018
Unusually professional, efficiently run, and personable management of a temp employment agency. Excellent communication for employees. On site office at workplace.
Pros
Great pay, accessible personable help on job site
Cons
benefits (temp agency)
Temporary placement
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delaware18 December 2017
Yoh has been an extremely pleasant and relaxed place of business.
The hours are reasonable, the pay was negotiable and after enough hours worked benefits were available.
Supportive Sponcer
Site Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX1 December 2017
Overall, for a contractor company, I loved working with them but I feel they could have brought more to the table on income as I brought a lot to the table with my skill set, 19 years of experience with telecom and I hold a BS degree. Was under paid, but it did give me an avenue to get my foot into a great company so that they could get to know me.
Pros
Easy to work with
Cons
Income, too expensive for benefits, and no time off for a salary position
Fun and Productive
Medical Assistant- California State Prisons (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CA27 November 2017
Friendly staff, co workers easy to work and GREAT work hours. If YOH had employment, where I currently live Would work for them. I am done with this review.
Good company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY27 November 2017
I was a contract employee working at Harris Corp. The management was good. The work was interesting and challenging. The hardest part of the job was learning the all the different models of handheld radios.
Yoh Experience
TECHNICAL TRAINER/SUPPORT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY14 November 2017
Yoh took care of me as a contractor. The client, not so much, but Yoh did its part. I would not have a problems working with Yoh again in the future and would recommend to others.
Pros
Fair, decent pay
Cons
Contracts are contracts
There is a variety of food vendors at break
Receiving Inspector (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 191308 September 2017
My typical day at work is started with me powering up my computer, opening up all the programs I will be using during the course of the day and then checking my emails and responding to the ones that require it. I then check to see if any of my Non Conformance reports have been issued back to my queue. Then I go about performing my task of Receiving Inspection.

Every minute I learn something about a vendor requirements and EO's etc.

Management is proactive and constantly keeping us on our feet.

The culture at Honda is positive but there are a lot of changes all the time. You get one thing down pat then it changes.

I can't say any part is hard but the most challenging part is keeping up with all the changes.

The most enjoyable part of my job is everyday I learn something new I can use to help me perform my task. I cannot leave out the intelligent and kind people I get to work with for the most part.
Pros
Uniforms are provided for the employees
Cons
Health benefits are too costly
They are a great company that offers effective placement.
RF FIELD ENGINEER & CONSTRUCTION MGR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA8 September 2017
I worked with this company for over 5 years straight. Measurement is great, the pay rates are great, and if they presented me with another assignment I'm quite sure it would be a pleasure to accept it. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to the Telecommunications industry and do everything they can to educate you and ensure you are successful in your role.
Pros
Great pay, And effective communications.
Cons
N/a
Worked for GE Global Research
Contract engineer for Micro and Nano Structures (Former Employee) –  Niskayuna, NY 1230930 August 2017
Worked through YOH for GE Global Research. YOH was helpful but did not deal with them often. GE Global Research was high paced with only moderate pay.
Yoh is a temporary service sent to work with GE Capital
Financial Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA29 August 2017
I did not work for Yoh technically. I worked for GE Capital as a contract employee. The person I dealt with at Yoh was very helpful whenever I did need any assistance from him.
Pros
Great placement with good companies
Cons
Wouldn't work with new employee that bought my contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh. Our community is ready to answer.