Be yourself and don't be nervous.
Get along with the kids, and always be happy. The kids can see if you happy or not and no one wants a unhappy counselor
Be ready to work outdoors
Asking lots of questions and getting to know the people
Be open to learning about corruption and lies of the organization
Be friendly and be yourself.
Make sure you are reliable and flexible. Be presentable and understand that you are working with children and families so if you do not like children or are uncomfortable with problem solving and working with kids ages 3 months-12 years old, this is not the job for you. Make sure you are creative and are comfortable with coming up with games and activities.
- What should you wear to an interview at YMCA?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at YMCA? What are the steps along the way?15 people answered
- What are the perks offered by YMCA?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at YMCA?13 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at YMCA?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at YMCA?8 people answered
- I've applied for membership representative positions in the past but did not hear back. I was wonde…8 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at YMCA?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of YMCA about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How are the working hours?7 people answered