You need to dress professionally in a way that reflects the job description. Your attire is directly considered in the post interview evaluation.
I will wear comfort and profaction clothes
I would wear dress cod because as professional educators must be wearing the right dress code
Does not matter anything can be worn decently
The hiring managers/supervisors don't dress any differently than their normal lame black t-shirt that all employees wear, so there really is no point in putting any effort in to dressing up. Just wear a golf shirt and some jeans.
Something Nice, no jeans, in my experience they are all pretty sporty so if you have something nice and sporty that would be good
Casual or profesional
Simple dress not party wear
Casual, non-provocative, sporty.
I would wear white shirt and black pant for interview
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at YMCA? What are the steps along the way?15 people answered
- What are the perks offered by YMCA?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at YMCA?13 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at YMCA?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at YMCA?8 people answered
- I've applied for membership representative positions in the past but did not hear back. I was wonde…8 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at YMCA?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at YMCA?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of YMCA about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How are the working hours?7 people answered