YMCA of Oakville
View all YMCA of Oakville reviews

YMCA of Oakville

YMCA of Oakville Employee Review

The people are the best part

It's all about the team of people you are working with. I was lucky enough to have an amazing team! The summer went by incredibly fast. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, but I certainly have lots of fond memories to remember it by.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great summer job

Worked there as a summer camp counsellor, really loved it. The staff is really easy and fun to work with and the overall experience was great. Pay is student minimum wage and you get 40 hours/week.
Same roleSame location

Outdoor/Indoor setting with a pool and phenomenal co workers

Working together with a team to over see the well being of kids registered for day camp. Planning activities to see to it that campers have a great safe summer filled with a lot of physical activity and peer relation building. I learnt team work multi-tasking and etc. The staff is amazing and we all get along well.
Same location

fun place to work

The YMCA is a decent place to work overall. Worked there as a life guard and camp counsellor and had a good time in both. If you're good at working with kids, it is a breeze.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YMCA of Oakville. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare YMCA of Oakville with

YMCA of Oakville reviews by location

Learn about YMCA of Oakville in popular locations

• YMCA of Oakville
  • The people are the best part