At store level there are only full time positions for Store/Assistant manager, and Keyholder/Manager In Training. You are required to work 40-44hours a week. You are at work for 9hrs, with a 1hour lunch.
Sales associates are always part-time. You must work minimum 2 shifts a week, for a minimum of 3 hours. If you are at a low volume store, part timers will usually work for 5/6 hours, with a 30min break, up to 4 days a week.
Full time is great (only 3 positions available though); part time is almost non existent.
Part time and full time
- What would you suggest YM inc management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at YM inc?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at YM inc?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at YM inc?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by YM inc?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at YM inc?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make YM inc a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at YM inc? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at YM inc?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at YM inc? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered