Yesbit Technology Ltd.

Yesbit Technology Ltd. Employee Reviews

I learned a lot when I was working at Yesbit as a Junior Developer. . You will find yourself learning on your own for most of the time but colleagues are really friendly and willing to help when you need. The company's culture is what I appreciate about the company the most. Everyone is humble and chemistry is really good. You don't have to worry about any workplace drama so you can spend your energy on what actual matters. Moreover, the projects are quite innovating and interesting. If want to step into the world of blockchain, Yesbit definitely is a great choice to achieve that.
I could learn a lot about blockchain finance and computer science. Colleagues are friendly and nice. They all help each other during working. Besides, there are lots of impressive projects.
Worked at Yesbit as a developer intern. Overall had a great experience. The work itself was very challenging but rewarding. I was able to not only spend lots of time on Solidity, building smart contracts, but also work on some traditional app development. The team was very welcoming because it's a start-up company, everyone knows everyone. Also because it's a start-up, I get to do a lot of different things. It has given me a great advantage than working at other bigger companies. All the team members were very young. There were some other interns and recent grads. We went out for social events together. To be honest it felt like a family to me. I was excited to go to work and every day I had a lot of fun. The management team is very easy to talk to and there is no hierarchy what's so ever. I was able to get constant feedback as well as a periodic review on my job performance and areas to improve. I loved my work experience there and I recommend anyone who wants to learn about "real" blockchain technology to work at Yesbit. After all, being in the blockchain space since 2015 and still active says a lot about the company.