Yellow Pages Employee Review

View all Yellow Pages reviews

This company is currently going through a major restructuring of its platform and the way in which it delivers its services to their clients.
Media Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth , NS24 August 2013
At YP, your job as a media sales consultant has many repetitive tasks as far as submitting the final sale in our system, how we log our daily activities and all the clerical duties we are required to perform.It makes up over 30% of our day. The clients we meet and talk to make what is ever changing in this environment. Challenges change and then business goals are then adjusted to meet those goals. We consult our clients on how they can accomplish their sales and marketing goals through directive and creative forms of advertising. We are constantly being educated on our products and services and more importantly on how these products will benefit our clients - through print, yp.ca and via search engines. My co-workers are great. The seasoned crew has learned the value of team work.
The hardest part of the job is the demand for perfection from both management and our clients. The best part is the flexibility to manage your accounts and book appointments.

Other Yellow Pages Employee Reviews

Great employer, trying hard to return to profitable growth
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 April 2018
Great people and the job is fantastic. Solid benefits, reasonable salary. Company has struggled to reverse declining revenue but is making strides by focusing product offerings, revising sales strategies, and being aggressive with cost cutting and right-sizing staff.
Pros
Benefits, salary, and people
Cons
Occasional lack of clear direction from the top
It’s hard work
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
The people there are older guys but they’re Nice and helpful when every you need help all you got to do is ask and they will help working there is easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yellow Pages. Our community is ready to answer.