Yellow Pages Employee Review

View all Yellow Pages reviews

A productive company with great benefits.
Listing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby BC27 March 2014
Yellow Pages Group is a great company to work for with great benefts including healthcare, vacation time and flexible working hours in some areas. My daily activities will include problem solving, training and support for the Listings team. We have a very supportive team that will pitch in to help out wherever they are needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to support and help others.

Other Yellow Pages Employee Reviews

Nice people, relaxed environment
Summer Student - Credit and Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC9 May 2018
After having worked there as a summer student for four summers, I can say that the work environment is relaxed. I learned how to work in an office setting and work with the people in my team.
The day is full from start to finish.
Senior Consultant - National Publishing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2018
Once on position with experience it's like a well oiled machine. everything just flows. There's such a variety of activities and departments which depend on each other to provide appropriate results. Time fly's and the co-workers & managers are great.
Pros
Flex hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yellow Pages. Our community is ready to answer.