Yellow Pages Employee Review

View all Yellow Pages reviews

Very challenging, rewarding, and overall a wonderful learning experience
Media Account Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2013
If I were not a single mother, I would have loved this job for the rest of my career. Unfortunately the assignment and hours needed to invest were more than I could juggle.

As it was outside sales, I was responsible to work from home, which was ideal, as 2 days a week were allotted to administration, and 3 days were on the road meeting with clients.

I learned that I am capable of maintaining a very corporate and professional countenance, as I am generally very laid-back and personable. I learned more about advertising and the internet than I ever knew was out there, and I learned that I can push myself to new heights and achieve anything I try at.

My co-workers were like family. I am still in constant contact with many of them in my personal life. I learned a lot and our team was very strong and helped each other constantly.

My managers were amazing and were truly there to help. I can't say enough good things about them.

The hardest part of my job was being away from my children, which proved to be too much. I handled the hour+ daily commute well and enjoyed the many challenges the job presented.

The part of the job I enjoyed the most was the actual face-to-face time with the clients, and presenting the proposals. I researched each business and designed marketing campaigns specifically for them, to improve their ROI and bring the best qualified leads possible. I absolutely loved going over analytics and finding new ways to improve their ROI.
Pros
Company laptop, iPhone, internet & phone, mileage & benefits
Cons
Long hours (I was working over 60 hours a week)

Other Yellow Pages Employee Reviews

Great employer, trying hard to return to profitable growth
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 April 2018
Great people and the job is fantastic. Solid benefits, reasonable salary. Company has struggled to reverse declining revenue but is making strides by focusing product offerings, revising sales strategies, and being aggressive with cost cutting and right-sizing staff.
Pros
Benefits, salary, and people
Cons
Occasional lack of clear direction from the top
It’s hard work
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
The people there are older guys but they’re Nice and helpful when every you need help all you got to do is ask and they will help working there is easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yellow Pages. Our community is ready to answer.