Yardi Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good while it lasted
Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Good for an initial job out of school. Compensation is not as competitive as its clients and competitors. Not a lot of room for upward advancement. Decent benefits.
Professional but rewarding experience.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2015
A typical day of work consisted of opening up the office, replying to emails, delivering mail, entering data into the computing system and filing the various papers in their respected places.

Through this experience I learned valuable customer service, time management and organization skills as my role in the office was essential to running the daily activities for the office employees.

My management was always ensuring that I was comfortable with the work I was given, but also pushed me to try things where I would be able to extract valuable skills from. My coworkers were always very helpful when I needed assistance and were patient when I was in training. I quickly became assimilated into the company's work culture after observing my coworkers in a matter of days.

The most difficult part of the job was learning the computer skills to input data into the computing system as I had not had a similar experience prior to taking on this role. Although it was not overly difficult, and I had learnt quickly, it was the most difficult part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with clients and learning various communication skills that helped me excel in customer service. Through this experience, I have learned to communicate in a professional but friendly manner.
Pros
professional environment, accommodate to employee needs, friendly coworkers and management, open to teaching new skills to employees, constant growth opportunities through promotions
Cons
longer hours, work intensive, higher stress environment
Productive and safe
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2015
A good place to work and learn new skills and serve clients. Working on implementations of Rent Café. Following up with the design team and escalating if/when required to senior techs or management as per clients request.
Pros
Insurance coverage
Great people and a friendly atmosphere
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2012
The best thing about Yardi are the employees. It seems they hire people with the same personality, which makes it very easy to get along with everyone.
Yardi has grown exceptionally fast in the last eight years. They have acquired many other software products and branched out to new areas. They seem to have too many tentacles to swim a smooth path in the big ocean of software providers.
Pros
excellent employees
Cons
too much pressure on mangement to provide support for employees