XPO Logistics
Coronavirus update
Information from XPO Logistics:

XPO Logistics Employee Reviews

Canada103 reviews
Looking for individuals who are there to work and not question anything else. Staff of over 20 employees were forced to use 2 barely functioning microwaves for their 30min lunch. This was done on purpose so employees pack a lunch that didnt require heating and can be consumed quickly so they go back on the floor as soon as possible. Company hires many immigrants who are afraid to ask questions and stick up for their rights as workers. Aside from the fast paced environment the pay is competitive and the work not too demanding, however you're moving non stop.
With my time with this company, I have learned about Customs Import
and Export paperwork process and Customer Service.

I have also used by my existing skills from previous places of employment and my recent diploma from Louis Riel Arts Technology Centre.

I have taken courses with this Company with their On Line XPO University Program.

I enjoy working with the people and the different work Incentives the company offers.

There is a lot to learn and room for advancement.
Pros
Reach Goals we receive coupons or lunch
Cons
Evening Shift and very busy office.
Very Good, It was a good company to work for. I enjoyed the environment.
The job was comfortable working. I loved working with them. The employs were all helpful and they created no worries
Pros
Some times free lunch
Cons
Some times long hours
XPO provided me a wonderful opportunity to make a living and provide for my family. A great environment filled with great people, I'm glad I was able to work there when I did.
No growth opportunity from material handler position, must work from call/CSR to dispatch to to super to assistant to manager or they outsource direct to manager.
Just like any big corporations your just a number in the system that can be easily be replaced. Management only cares about numbers no matter how you do it. Even unsafe work is frowned upon if u don't do it. The attitude is we pay you so do it.
Cons
I really tried to like this place. It was an HR nightmare for me. I have never been treated so poorly. I really hope they get their ducks in a row. They care more about making money than the wellbeing of their employees.
i m working overthere almost one year i like xpo and xpo environment and management but i dont like team lead bcze alots of teamlead over there and they play politics
Cons
good envmnt
Horrible place to work they dont pay like they said ...dont try to work with this company ....they dont answer the phone specially the managers.....…..
La culture de la compagnie est l'efficacité être proactive et un très bon système de transport ..!
learned how to unload and load trucks
swept dock

emptied garbages

workers were easy to get along with and fun to work with

management was fair

fair wages, uniforms
It is not the best job in the world, but not the worst. Lots of heavy lifting of course but long breaks between. Salary does not make up for the work but friends make it easy
Pays well but don't expect great home time or great working conditions..company more focused on money then customers or drivers...have a your wrong and were right attitude
Fast paced work culture. but there is no job security. Management is friendly. Very physically demanding. warehouse is in charge of shipping Amazon customer orders.
Pros
40 hours per week
Cons
physically challenging
Very physically demanding. Fast paced work. Warehouse is in charge of shipping Amazon customer orders and also receiving various items that can be bought from Amazon.
Pros
40 Hour 4 Day Work Week
Cons
Physically Demanding
Bonne expérience, j'ai développé mes connaissances et j'ai beaucoup appris
its a nice place to work, is only they dont have an adequate instrument to make your job more easier for you , but believe me its help people who want to start up a new career
After 6yrs of employment, never did I receive any type of feedback, incentive, acknowledgements, appreciation for the physically demmanding work I performed daily
Was a temp promised work until 12/29, but was cut unexpectedly around American thanksgiving due to “lack of work”. The HR manager avoided telling me when my last day was (it changed three times) and who’s decision it was. The ending was abrupt but even though I’m currently jobless I feel a sense of relief not to be there anymore and I’m happy to be cut free at the end of the day from this absolute nightmare of a job.

From day one you’ll notice their Dixie building is very dirty. On several occasions I’ve seen one very tired janitor walking around but I’m not sure what she does all day. The women’s restroom on the 2nd floor has had dried liquids running down the wall the entire time I’ve been there. You won’t want to bring a lunch either for fear of bacteria through their dirt-crusted employee fridge. Free coffee is very generous from management but never see anyone drinking it so draw your own conclusions...

The job itself is basically trying to get your own assignments done while being barraged by non-stop customs bond, damage and shortage calls because they are so understaffed that although employees work their hardest all day every day, they are extremely overwhelmed. Because the volume and nature of work for this call center job is directly affected by mistakes other employees or even customers make it gets much harder when everyone everywhere is making mistakes (e.g. not inputting correct delivery information or not getting a bond cleared for two weeks that is on your report because everyone is so just so overwhelmed) it will affect you directly as it sits in the
 - more...
It was a nice fun job but not very stable, can be very stressful at times, management was not run very well, All the employees are easy to get along with.
work was easy and the people were fun to work with.
the work itself was very repetitive and very unsatisfying with little advancement or compensation in the company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K