No. XPO will do everything to save a nickel at the O/O’s expense.
For sure. Money to be made, steady work
No, they are not paid enough!
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about XPO Logistics
- If you were to leave XPO Logistics, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at XPO Logistics?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of XPO Logistics?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at XPO Logistics?3 people answered
- What would you suggest XPO Logistics management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- Does XPO Logistics require background check?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of XPO Logistics about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by XPO Logistics?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at XPO Logistics?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at XPO Logistics?One person answered
See all questions and answers