I never seen that before. People come and going out from here like on battlefield in war. Managers in low level position is so lazy and don't thinking about the job. There is not care, not have tradition, not have respect of each other. There is not have team work in the one shift and between others shifts.
Favouritism, bias managers, no room for growth.
Favouritism, long hours and little pay.
Lack of proper Work / Life Balance and lack of appreciation and support from Senior Management
No room for advancements or no room to grow. Low pay with no bonuses, no staff appreciation day.
- What are the working hours at XPO Logistics?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of XPO Logistics?3 people answered
- Would you recommend to work as an owner operator for this company?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at XPO Logistics?3 people answered
- What would you suggest XPO Logistics management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- Does XPO Logistics require background check?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of XPO Logistics about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by XPO Logistics?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at XPO Logistics?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at XPO Logistics?One person answered