Xplornet Communications

Xplornet Communications Employee Reviews

I loved this company and the people who work there. Leaving the company was one of the most difficult decisions I've made. I never felt so valued by an employer, as both an employee and as a person. The job was very demanding, but there was a good sense of work/life balance. Proud to say I was part of the company, and wish them nothing but success!
Pros
Amazing people; Noble intent; good work/life balance in spite of long hours
Cons
Long hours; sometimes workload was overwhelming
Loved that job, broke my heart when they had to let me go due to the absurd attendance policy, I was good at my job, my team manager told me that. I had happy customers, great customer service skills, just couldn't be consistently in time everyday.
Poorly managed, poor products, the reputation of the company was a major cause for concern. The objectives were not attainable amd the operations team did not collaborate with sales and marketing.
The training was entirely inadequate; they just throw you to the wolves and expect you to be perfect. One really can't blame the customers for being irate, and oh boy are they ever mad! Management is condescending and unwilling to help improve the training process. Everyone is just covering their own a**. My manager consistently talked over me, and if that wasn't bad enough they deadnamed a trans trainee (and still hadn't fixed their mistake weeks later). Do yourself a favour and stay away from this Dant茅-esque h*llscape.
Pros
Very stressful management hangs together.They picked on you steady Took a big depression because of it. They help who they want or leave you aside very stressful they keep changing everything hard to work for them.
No comment cause this company is not worth it and the scores says it all. I would not recommend this company cause the management is awful and asking to much for a service that never works.
Pros
Non
Cons
Management sucks
People at Xplornet communications are nice, managers are very friendly and co-operative. The salary is good. Opportunity to work from home and to do extra hours. Recently improving technologies to provide customer good services.
Pros
Good work environment, Good Management, Salary is Good and Work from home opportunity
Cons
Sometimes long calls, Dealing with rude customers
Great as long as their is work. As a installer in the field, you do not get paid unless the job can be done. Somedays you might have work but no "signal" thats what sucks. I worked for a rural internet contractor who provided xplornet services and I actually liked it alot. I need steady pay and if your an installer, start saving for rainy days now.
Excellent work culture and very healthy team. Collaborative style of working and very considerate of family time. Management team is very good and takes initiative to ensure organization remains competitive.
Management was be路lit路tling, de路mean路ing, disrespectful and unprofessonal towards agents. Taking 50+ calls per shift. Had to put up with verbally abusive Customers on a daily basis. Told to lie to customers on a daily basis. Would not recommend anybody to work there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Xplornet Communications?
If you need a job to drive you crazy and mentally unstable. Then this is the right job for you. Poor management, irate customer, selfish team leaders. Team leader will just walk to you someday and say hey your job is finished here.
A really good stepping stone. Work was easy. Management was better then average. Put in the time and you can make good money for that area. A really good stepping stone
Transparent and supportive company culture Consistent work hours/work life balance Great healthcare and office perks including snacks/drinks in office and lunch on Wednesdays Dale Carnegie sales trainings offered and lots of one-on-one time with manager to help develop selling skills If you hit bonus the payouts are pretty generous (before taxes) compared to most other sales jobs Cons
wonderful group of people to work with. Customer base very desirable as well. Clean working environment, lunch room and exercise room as well. Great training team as well.
I would no recommend working here!! Managers or TL are ignorant, especially one male and that girl with the squeaky voice. I could hear one manager speaking to another employee and putting this girl down on how slow she was mentally and physically. The only time you can be late is if you personally are in a car accident unreal
Management is great in the TSS department. Workplace culture is supportive and they are always doing wonderful things to make your job easier. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and keeping your own personality in tact while doing so.
I am great at my job (customer service). But that doesn't matter here. They don't care about the welfare of their employees and surely not their customers. If you take more than 15 seconds between your calls, they call it "call avoidance"; not that you could be having a sip of your drink before the next call or anything. Management is horrid. Avoid this place like the plague... They will ruin you mentally!
The management is horrible if you feel like being yelled at. They treat the staff horrible. Heaven forbid you are a minute late you have to fill out a form to why you are late and how to avoid it next time. So if you call in sick don鈥檛 expect your job being there when you go to work the next day. It is like being a prisoner. I worked at 2 other call centres an never hated a job like I do working here
I started as a CSR, went through rapid promotions from CSR, TOOS, JR TSR, SR TSR, ISG(supervisor), DSG, TSSA and Trainer. Call center is brutal because of the metrics but after you get out of care it relaxes some. Very small minded people in middle management, a lot of general back office politics and general bull. But if you ignore that it does have a pretty good culture if you can stay above the nonesense. The main thing I take away as a positive is, there is never a shortage of hands on experience with cutting edge technology, and I always felt like I was making a direct contribution to the business. loved the people I worked with in general.
Excellent place to work - leadership team is engaging and open to suggestions. Benefits are good and any and all issues are dealt with by the HR section quickly and effectively. Their internal training (online courses) are 2nd to none. When I worked for Xplornet I felt valued as an employee...
Employees are being stretched thin and management cant seem to make decision at unanimity with causes agents to be swing left to right with little guidance. every months everything changes , no stability. mediocrity is being rewarded when hard work is being overlooked.