Xpera Risk Mitigation & Investigation
View all Xpera Risk Mitigation & Investigation reviews

Xpera Risk Mitigation & Investigation

Xpera Risk Mitigation & Investigation Employee Review

Other opportunities

I felt that the company did not fairly compensate for my time. The investigator conducts surveillance, writes a report, edits video and updates the client. What role does the manager fill? Why are they being paid a portion of our salary?

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Company

Great Company to work for, lots of room for advancement. I have been there for several years and the management has been great with advancement and pay raises.
Same role

Best in the business

Xpera is the place to be for anyone looking for a rewarding career in private investigations. The variety of work and clients provides ample opportunities to learn a wide range of investigative skills. They are not just a surveillance company. Expectations with regards to quality work are high but the support from management is excellent to help you achieve your goals. There is opportunity for O/T, along with full benefits, RRSP matching, paid cell phones and equipment and employee referral bonuses. A true industry leader!
Same location

Great work, even better people. All positive

Xpera is a great place to work! There was alot of travel, but the schedule was 2 weeks in advance, so I always knew where I would be. Pay was good, management was great!

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xpera Risk Mitigation & Investigation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement