xiBOSS Corporation

xiBOSS Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
With the fast-paced work of an agency there´s a surprisingly good work-life balance and a friendly environment.
Professional, great coworkers and management team, always willing to give a hand when needed.

Would recommend it as a great place to work and to do business with.
xiboss - great place to work
I have worked with xiboss as a consultant for 2 years and my journey with xiboss has been wonderful. They provide excellent IT services to both business partners and consultants. I would highly recommend any consultant to work with xiboss for any IT related services. Special thanks to Pooja Singh and Taylor Duwyn, they were always there to provide any help and guidance needed for my IT consulting.
xiBOSS Walks the Walk
With in-depth experience in leading the delivery of IT based programs, xiBOSS understands the challenges of complex projects. Their reputation is founded upon a conviction to provide the right skill sets with the right people dynamic to accentuate project delivery/support success.

xiBOSS' extensive experience with large corporate IT projects, coupled with direct involvement with Big 5 Systems Integrators, gives xiBOSS a unique insider's perspective on project delivery. From “Lessons Learned” they know what it takes to be successful in the IT world and perhaps more importantly, are aware of what pitfalls to avoid. This proven know-how serves their clients well, in that they not only understand their issues, but recognize the importance of having the right skill set AND the right personality to fill the critical project resource roles.

Many of xiBOSS' staff and partners have been Project Manager's, Business Analyst's, Delivery Managers and more. They understand the difficulties of delivering complex IT projects, and the necessity of getting the right people in the right project positions - not just technically, but culturally as well. xiBOSS doesn't just push resumes. They strive to get the right person to their client and build a trusting relationship through delivery.
Pros
Encourage doing whatever it takes, while stressing ethics and transparency
Relaxed workplace with great management
Extremely intelligent and kind management team that results in happy employees and productivity. The work environment is very relaxed but work is still done efficiently.
Productive and easy-going workplace
We have a very sociable working environment filled with employees/employers who still manage to be efficiently productive. Everyone assist each other in reaching their individual goals when necessary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at xiBOSS Corporation?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at xiBOSS Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
xiBOSS Corporation Reviews by Location