Xerox Employee Review

excellent corporation
National Supplies Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 October 2013
Keep you motivated all the time
New challenges on a daly basis

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 April 2018
The management at Xerox was stellar. I would recommend working there to anyone! I learned a great deal about customer relations while I worked there and developed a friendship with everyone that I worked with. The culture is amazing, and given the chance, I would work there again!
Innovative Company to Work for.th
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 April 2018
Xerox was my home for 12 years...during that time I began as a CSR-providing Technical Support, Throughout the years I had the opportunity to work in many different divisions of the business.
After Hours Support - CSS Backup, Administrative Duties, Team and Center Trainer, Scheduling Service Specialist.
I received the 2nd highest award 4 out of the last 5 years, and learned many different skill sets along the way!

The hardest part of the job for me was going back on the phones full time, and as I worked many hours, my health started to deplete due to too much sitting.

The most enjoyable part of the job, the People I worked with were like family, both in the office and the field.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Poor Health from sitting, Frozen Shoulder, Back Issues - Better Now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K