Xerox Employee Review

Needs a lot of improvements
Violations Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA8 March 2013
Managers discourage you from advancing within the company. Its rare that anyone is promoted within the company. Very low pay and no raises.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 April 2018
The management at Xerox was stellar. I would recommend working there to anyone! I learned a great deal about customer relations while I worked there and developed a friendship with everyone that I worked with. The culture is amazing, and given the chance, I would work there again!
Innovative Company to Work for.th
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 April 2018
Xerox was my home for 12 years...during that time I began as a CSR-providing Technical Support, Throughout the years I had the opportunity to work in many different divisions of the business.
After Hours Support - CSS Backup, Administrative Duties, Team and Center Trainer, Scheduling Service Specialist.
I received the 2nd highest award 4 out of the last 5 years, and learned many different skill sets along the way!

The hardest part of the job for me was going back on the phones full time, and as I worked many hours, my health started to deplete due to too much sitting.

The most enjoyable part of the job, the People I worked with were like family, both in the office and the field.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Poor Health from sitting, Frozen Shoulder, Back Issues - Better Now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K