Xerox Employee Reviews

Fun to work and a lot to learn in this well orgnized enviroment
Technical Service Rep II - Field Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2018
I have learnt a lot from Xerox, very nice environment and good training to start your career with, very helpful team and managers, opportunity to grow.
Pros
Very informative training
Cons
Minumim 2 years contract to join Xerox
Company in transition
Account Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia9 May 2018
Stay away it is a company in transition with very little loyalty towards long term employees. They will provide ample training and has lofty goals for employees.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
no security
good work life balance
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Canada4 May 2018
Xerox allowed for flexible schedule and work location. Direct management is good. Upper management needs work. Good culture of people and build great skills.
repetitive
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 April 2018
repetitive
constant typing
management always on your back
very strict on hours
diverse
sometimes free lunch
get to make some new friends
you have to meet the deadline of your task
Fun work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 April 2018
The management at Xerox was stellar. I would recommend working there to anyone! I learned a great deal about customer relations while I worked there and developed a friendship with everyone that I worked with. The culture is amazing, and given the chance, I would work there again!
Innovative Company to Work for.th
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 April 2018
Xerox was my home for 12 years...during that time I began as a CSR-providing Technical Support, Throughout the years I had the opportunity to work in many different divisions of the business.
After Hours Support - CSS Backup, Administrative Duties, Team and Center Trainer, Scheduling Service Specialist.
I received the 2nd highest award 4 out of the last 5 years, and learned many different skill sets along the way!

The hardest part of the job for me was going back on the phones full time, and as I worked many hours, my health started to deplete due to too much sitting.

The most enjoyable part of the job, the People I worked with were like family, both in the office and the field.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Poor Health from sitting, Frozen Shoulder, Back Issues - Better Now
very demanding
CALL CENTER REP (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB8 April 2018
It required all your attention and knowledge...customer based...hands on all aspects of the job..and constantly changing from day to day...operations changed daily..
Pros
New experience
Cons
no room for advancement
overall, great experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston6 April 2018
Great experience, good people. Flexible shifts provided for nice balance for family. Reasonable compensation structure that can actually work as long as one is ambitious.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
small pay
Great Business Introduction Role
Account and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB5 April 2018
Great Place to work to introduce yourself into the business role. great hours and benefits and allows you to expand your knowledge on technology and sales.
Pros
great hours
Cons
american holiday schedule
Wonderful work colleges
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2018
I miss the strong work ethics of my work colleges, when there was work to be done everyone worked together to get it done. I was lucky to have a wonderful manager as well as great direct reports.
bon employeur avec de bons avantages sociaux
représentant de service (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC12 March 2018
j'ai travaillé dans plusieurs régions du Québec
tjrs sur la route
Great People, Poor Strategy
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2018
Xerox employees are a delight to work with on a daily basis, and work-life balance is prioritized by most managers. However the company has failed to capitalize on innovation and there appears to be no coherant strategy from senior leadership.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No opportonity for advancement, Low salaries, No long-term strategy
Great job for someone retiring
Technician (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC6 March 2018
Worked out of town for 3 years and didn't get a lot of calls locally. Majority of my time was spent traveling to other machines to fix. some days I didn't even get calls and it was hard to keep busy
busy and fast paced culture
Admin (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2018
A typical day is pretty busy lots of emails and cases. It's good and taught me a lot about time management and setting up deadlines for myself apart from the supervisor.
Xerox had a great learning / working environment
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 February 2018
In my 20 years with Xerox I had a great opportunity to apply my skills and learn / develop new ones. Hard work and commitment was recognized and opened doors to advancement. My intent was to stay with Xerox, unfortunately I was retired early due to corporate restructures.
A friendly and professional working environment with great employees and respectful, supportive management.
Manager, Customer Retention (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
After a lengthy and successful career at Xerox, in my opinion, this is a great company to work for. It provided me an opportunity to gain valuable work experience via the numerous positions held and supported and encouraged my career and professional training over the years. The company makes customer and employee satisfaction a priority. The hardest part of my job was to put in the work/hours required to do my job well. The most enjoyable part of my job was to work with some good people in a friendly and professional setting.
Pros
See the comments in my review
Great place to work for
Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 January 2018
Great place to work at. Respectful and understanding management. Great working hours, Monday to Friday, weekends and holidays off. Great benefits and convenient location.
Challenging work environment
Client Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
Xerox Canada, business process outsource division.
Creative and challenging work environment focused upon client satisfaction and processing excellence.
Working
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 January 2018
This job pays minimum wage with zero benefits, no sick days and no paid vacation. I got one week of unpaid vacation last year. I would be better off working at a grocery store. The only part of the job that I enjoy is that I work Monday to Friday.
Xerox is an excellent place to work and interact with down to earth industry professionals
Project Associate / Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON6 January 2018
When I first started at Xerox I've had no experience in their primary industry. Through the coaching and supportive executives I was able to expand on my role and create many meaningful additions to support the company operations. Overall, despite my age gap with my co-workers, everyone at the office I would consider a close friend.
Pros
Extremely talented and smart individuals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K