Xero Employee Reviews for Customer Specialist

Best Company I have ever worked for! Very innovative and forward thinking.
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO20 December 2013
Xero is an amazing company that is really going places! I have been here since September and love every day. We are a tight-knit family who enjoy what we do. Work is work, but the people here really make Xero a special place. Because we have such a great culture, we are empowered to go above and beyond in all tasks.

There are no excuses for not giving 100% and getting the job done.

If you are an easy going, jovial, and hard working person, this place is for you!
Pros
State of the art office, pool table, snack bar, freedom to do what is right, lots of laughter
Cons
Newer US Xero Employee
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, Co.20 December 2013
This is the first international company I've worked for. I must say, it's an absolute pleasure. Xero has their goals together, ethics agree across the company, and the people are unheard of. They have done a phenomenal job of hand selecting their employee family. Couldn't be happier - except maybe to be working for this company from NZ instead of the US!
Pros
Growing company, great people, room to move up, pay, Pto, great location/office, organized, open communication.
Cons
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.