XenCall logo
XenCall

XenCall Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Stressful with horrible customers

Higher ups just blame lower personnel for upset customers, but the customers were the worst. They had no accountability even when verbally assaulting members of my team including myself.

great company

pros: free food casual environment fun nice boss good coworker interesting work tuition reimbursement cons: too much technical debt not too much bonus

XenCALL is an awesome place to work!

The best thing about XenCALL is the culture, with lots of activities, support for ongoing education, vertical and lateral movement in the company is encouraged. The salaries are in the top 60% for high tech companies in Vancouver.

XenCall - Fun Workplace in Vancouver

If you're looking for a happy and fun workplace with the potential of professional and financial growth, look no further as XenCall is the company to be working for here in Vancouver. As an equal opportunity employer that creates a great work-life balance for every employee, XenCall has made me feel right at home from the first day that I joined. XenCall, as a company, has not reached its Pinnacle stage as yet but has definitely started with a 'bang', making a lot of noise in the market and are on the right track to get there, rewarding those that are on the journey with them - Hard Work is noticed and rewarded as I was promoted within 7 months of joining. But other than hard work, they make sure we are always enlisted in different paid training courses to constantly improve our skill sets, enabling us to not only work HARD but rather, work SMART - helps keep creative positive energy around and brings about innovative ideas :) So if your ready to have a little fun while working with GREAT TALENTED PEOPLE, then I look forward to meeting you at our Downtown Office one day :)

Pros

Lots of Fun while working, Opportunity for Growth, Constant Training provided through out the year, &.. Free food!!!

Cons

Free RED BULL !!!

Productive and fun place to work with custom ordered snacks

I've been working at the company for a little over a year and there's no shortage of perks here. Managers invest in employee growth, by providing regular lunch and learns, and opportunities for training in specialized areas - which ultimately shows that they care. If you want to further your career, than this is the place for you.

Pros

Custom ordered snacks, free gym pass, penthouse views

Cons

the lunch break is too long and I end up shopping!

Good place for young people just starting out

I understand the company is going through some much needed positive changes. Several new middle management positions were created after I moved on, and wages have been increasing. Any criticisms from me risk being out of date.

Pros

Deep call center experience

Great work environment with monthly events

XenCALL was a pleasure working for because of the pleasant working environment with fellow employees. The company held monthly events during or after work for employees of the company.

Pros

Monthly events, colleagues

Cons

Clients, a lot of non-technical end users

Jobs at XenCall