XenCall

XenCall Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 1 review matching the search
If you're looking for a happy and fun workplace with the potential of professional and financial growth, look no further as XenCall is the company to be working for here in Vancouver. As an equal opportunity employer that creates a great work-life balance for every employee, XenCall has made me feel right at home from the first day that I joined. XenCall, as a company, has not reached its Pinnacle stage as yet but has definitely started with a 'bang', making a lot of noise in the market and are on the right track to get there, rewarding those that are on the journey with them - Hard Work is noticed and rewarded as I was promoted within 7 months of joining. But other than hard work, they make sure we are always enlisted in different paid training courses to constantly improve our skill sets, enabling us to not only work HARD but rather, work SMART - helps keep creative positive energy around and brings about innovative ideas :) So if your ready to have a little fun while working with GREAT TALENTED PEOPLE, then I look forward to meeting you at our Downtown Office one day :)
Pros
Lots of Fun while working, Opportunity for Growth, Constant Training provided through out the year, &.. Free food!!!
Cons
Free RED BULL !!!
  1. Sales Representative