XenCall
XenCall Employee Review

XenCALL is an awesome place to work!

5 September 2019
The best thing about XenCALL is the culture, with lots of activities, support for ongoing education, vertical and lateral movement in the company is encouraged. The salaries are in the top 60% for high tech companies in Vancouver.
3.0Job security/advancement
18 February 2020
Full-Time Tech Support (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Higher ups just blame lower personnel for upset customers, but the customers were the worst. They had no accountability even when verbally assaulting members of my team including myself.
21 January 2020
CloudOps and Site Reliability Developer (Current Employee) - vancouver, bc
pros: free food casual environment fun nice boss good coworker interesting work tuition reimbursement cons: too much technical debt not too much bonus
19 July 2019
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
If you're looking for a happy and fun workplace with the potential of professional and financial growth, look no further as XenCall is the company to be working for here in Vancouver. As an equal opportunity employer that creates a great work-life balance for every employee, XenCall has made me feel right at home from the first day that I joined. XenCall, as a company, has not reached its Pinnacle stage as yet but has definitely started with a 'bang', making a lot of noise in the market and are on the right track to get there, rewarding those that are on the journey with them - Hard Work is noticed and rewarded as I was promoted within 7 months of joining. But other than hard work, they make sure we are always enlisted in different paid training courses to constantly improve our skill sets, enabling us to not only work HARD but rather, work SMART - helps keep creative positive energy around and brings about innovative ideas :) So if your ready to have a little fun while working with GREAT TALENTED PEOPLE, then I look forward to meeting you at our Downtown Office one day :)
Pros
Lots of Fun while working, Opportunity for Growth, Constant Training provided through out the year, &.. Free food!!!
Cons
Free RED BULL !!!
  1. XenCALL is an awesome place to work!