XACT Engineered Manufacturing Solutions

XACT Engineered Manufacturing Solutions Employee Reviews

Owner is always hovering around every employee just to find mistakes but not to train or eliminate root cause. Everyone holds their knowledge, no culture or not imposed by company to have a succession plan. Someone is missing, the complete production gets halted. Too much politics , many employees close friends from owners wife that just jeopardizes work environment, trust and job quality. No SAP related system to check clients past history or know were similar configurations were allocated... needed to ask all the times...
Pros
Can’t find one
Cons
Poor management; doesn’t walk the talk. Long hours
I enjoyed working there during the 3.5 years I was with xact. My coworkers were very nice and very supportive. Production management was often disorganised, but we liked our team leader and recent hr.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Management will make you responsible for their mistakes on the floor
Overall not a bad place to work. Reasonable pay, nice co-workers, opportunities to grow if there is enough business and company is doing well. Learned a lot.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
No production manager
Production Engineer acting like The BOSS. Nepotism is the basis when you get a position or promotion. No training at all when you work in the production. They will fire you immidiately if you are slow or if the leader or supervisor doesn’t like you.
Pros
Some co workers are nice.
Cons
Everything.
Very top-heavy with no clear hierarchy. Poor communication among management team leads to frequent need to stop production because of design changes. The managers and particularly the owner are condescending and occasionally downright rude. Expect to be watched like a hawk for mistakes but given almost no training. Morale is low and there is little effort to improve it. Little regard for safety or the comfort of employees - working conditions are extremely hot and PPE use is not enforced. Layoffs are frequent and expected. Expect to have a new manager every few months. Notice periods for layoffs is the bare legal minimum.
While the coworkers were very hard working people and easy to get along with, management was always kept on a very short leash and were un-able to streamline productions. People would be hired and fired constantly, we would be working with new groups of people on a weekly basis, and lose more experienced workers regularly due to lack of work or that they were considered to be too new to the company for them to keep them. The owner of the company was always trying to cut costs any way necessary, hence the constant replacement of the workforce.
Management requires to get the $ numbers out at any cost. Great system to work with but, management will work around it at your expense. Do what I say, not how it should be done.
Pros
Nice Warehouse
Cons
Worked for a month and then got terminated simply because the performance was slow. Maybe if you guys gave sufficient training and things to do the outcome would've been better. They were hiring and firing almost every day. Maybe if you guys warned or said, in the beginning, we need fast-paced workers this all wouldn't have happened. The owner and supervisors like to walk around bugging employees to be faster and faster like robots. Starting pay is 16. Avoid this company
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
typical day at work is not always busy, that is why I learned a lot about every process in building cables and panel boxes because if we are not busy I got to find something that I can do so almost all the process I already know. management is not that good, communication is an issue, workplace culture is not even that great. hardest part of the job is having a lot of bossy people around that would give pressure in what you do. enjoyable part is I get to work with other nice people that is fun to work with
Pros
free lunch occasionally
Cons
too many bossy people, low salary
XACT Engineering is very good organization. Salary is decent asper industry standard. Work life is balanced. There are good medical benefits for the entire family..