XACT Engineered Manufacturing Solutions Employee Reviews

Little job security, great coworkers, bad management.
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 May 2019
While the coworkers were very hard working people and easy to get along with, management was always kept on a very short leash and were un-able to streamline productions.
People would be hired and fired constantly, we would be working with new groups of people on a weekly basis, and lose more experienced workers regularly due to lack of work or that they were considered to be too new to the company for them to keep them.
The owner of the company was always trying to cut costs any way necessary, hence the constant replacement of the workforce.
OK, you are a number.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 October 2018
Management requires to get the $ numbers out at any cost. Great system to work with but, management will work around it at your expense. Do what I say, not how it should be done.
Pros
Nice Warehouse
Cons
Terrible company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 October 2018
Worked for a month and then got terminated simply because the performance was slow. Maybe if you guys gave sufficient training and things to do the outcome would've been better. They were hiring and firing almost every day. Maybe if you guys warned or said, in the beginning, we need fast-paced workers this all wouldn't have happened. The owner and supervisors like to walk around bugging employees to be faster and faster like robots. Starting pay is 16. Avoid this company
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
fast-paced, stressful and job security is an issue
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  Suite 151, 4447-46th Ave SE Calgary, AB T2B 3N61 July 2018
typical day at work is not always busy, that is why I learned a lot about every process in building cables and panel boxes because if we are not busy I got to find something that I can do so almost all the process I already know. management is not that good, communication is an issue, workplace culture is not even that great. hardest part of the job is having a lot of bossy people around that would give pressure in what you do. enjoyable part is I get to work with other nice people that is fun to work with
Pros
free lunch occasionally
Cons
too many bossy people, low salary
Excellent Workplace
Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 March 2018
XACT Engineering is very good organization. Salary is decent asper industry standard. Work life is balanced.
There are good medical benefits for the entire family..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XACT Engineered Manufacturing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

XACT Engineered Manufacturing Solutions Reviews by Location