Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

Canada12 reviews

Clear

Good Job

Wyndham is a good job but not a career. If you do really well at your job management will not promote you. I have university degrees and applied for management multiple times but was declined because they said they have no one to replace me and that they need someone reliable in this position.

Pros

Good people, amazing community

Cons

Mediocre class management, chance for advancement is Slim

Worst organization

It's one of the worst organizations to work for. If you don't make a conversion, they will let you go before the end of probationary period, stay away from this company if anyone needs better employment prospects.

Pros

60 calls a day

Cons

No appreciation and they dont care on their employees

The people that you work with are nice but the management is not great.

If you do your job you will have few issues but if your production falls management really does not like it. If you have any issues with health and need special chairs etc to do your job they don’t address the issues. The pay is low for the stress of the job

Pros

Sometimes free food

Cons

Stressful environment and pay is low

Local management needs to act in the good faith of the company

Pros- fixed hoursCons- management was not supervisedNo work culture Not a healthy place to work or learnMinimum wage For maximum responsibility, and risk.

They are a Family that hates people that like to actually help

Was horrible in general reservations and it got worse as more . I got sick and now they will not help me. I tried to get help from them but they just drag their feet. Even the other employees of like 20 years are terrified to say anything.

Pros

Talking to idiots on the phone.

Cons

Talking to idiots sitting next to me and then trying to tell me they aren't.

highly stressful environment

Disorganized; company managed out of New Jesery; Saint John center often forgotten or an after-thought; projects very poorly managed and too many at once, resulting in miscommunication, missed deadlines and extreme pressure

Pros

salary was decent

Cons

everything else

Management very courteous and helpful. If you need anything someone is always there to guide you in the right direction. Your always busy. Good people to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement