Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Canada12 reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

Good Job

Wyndham is a good job but not a career. If you do really well at your job management will not promote you. I have university degrees and applied for management multiple times but was declined because they said they have no one to replace me and that they need someone reliable in this position.

Pros

Good people, amazing community

Cons

Mediocre class management, chance for advancement is Slim

Worst organization

It's one of the worst organizations to work for. If you don't make a conversion, they will let you go before the end of probationary period, stay away from this company if anyone needs better employment prospects.

Pros

60 calls a day

Cons

No appreciation and they dont care on their employees

Great co-workers bad management

At first I enjoyed working there and was excited to go to work each day. Then my husband had a heart attack and naturally I needed to be there for him and I had to miss a couple of shifts. I was called into a meeting with my supervisor who basically told me that in the future I should try to find someone else to be there for him and/or my children instead of missing work. I even had a meeting with a head manager to discuss what my supervisor said and the manager just played it down like it was no big deal. It was then that I found work elsewhere.

Perverted team lead

My team lead whispered to me that he would like to grope my personal areas. When asked about the incident he denied everything but still continued to whisper profanities to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement