Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Good Job

Wyndham is a good job but not a career. If you do really well at your job management will not promote you. I have university degrees and applied for management multiple times but was declined because they said they have no one to replace me and that they need someone reliable in this position.

Pros

Good people, amazing community

Cons

Mediocre class management, chance for advancement is Slim

Worst organization

It's one of the worst organizations to work for. If you don't make a conversion, they will let you go before the end of probationary period, stay away from this company if anyone needs better employment prospects.

Pros

60 calls a day

Cons

No appreciation and they dont care on their employees

The people that you work with are nice but the management is not great.

If you do your job you will have few issues but if your production falls management really does not like it. If you have any issues with health and need special chairs etc to do your job they don’t address the issues. The pay is low for the stress of the job

Pros

Sometimes free food

Cons

Stressful environment and pay is low

Local management needs to act in the good faith of the company

Pros- fixed hoursCons- management was not supervisedNo work culture Not a healthy place to work or learnMinimum wage For maximum responsibility, and risk.

Great co-workers bad management

At first I enjoyed working there and was excited to go to work each day. Then my husband had a heart attack and naturally I needed to be there for him and I had to miss a couple of shifts. I was called into a meeting with my supervisor who basically told me that in the future I should try to find someone else to be there for him and/or my children instead of missing work. I even had a meeting with a head manager to discuss what my supervisor said and the manager just played it down like it was no big deal. It was then that I found work elsewhere.

They are a Family that hates people that like to actually help

Was horrible in general reservations and it got worse as more . I got sick and now they will not help me. I tried to get help from them but they just drag their feet. Even the other employees of like 20 years are terrified to say anything.

Pros

Talking to idiots on the phone.

Cons

Talking to idiots sitting next to me and then trying to tell me they aren't.

highly stressful environment

Disorganized; company managed out of New Jesery; Saint John center often forgotten or an after-thought; projects very poorly managed and too many at once, resulting in miscommunication, missed deadlines and extreme pressure

Pros

salary was decent

Cons

everything else

Perverted team lead

My team lead whispered to me that he would like to grope my personal areas. When asked about the incident he denied everything but still continued to whisper profanities to me.

Management very courteous and helpful. If you need anything someone is always there to guide you in the right direction. Your always busy. Good people to work for.

Friendly atmosphere, great people to work for and great benefits. Working on the tech support end of things was enjoyable. Fun events are planned almost every month.

Wyndham hotel and resorts

My daily functions, were to oversee the entire hotel, to make sure that it meet with the brand standards of Wyndham. To ensure that each and every guest walked in to our hotel with a smile and walked out with a smile and a look of satisfaction. To review trip advisor and answer any questions or concerns the guest may have had, and to come to some solution to any problem that may have occurred during their stay. To maintain a staff of 20+ people, work with budget, daily and monthly reports, work with excel, manage profit and lost, hire and firing off staff members, to secure a happy and safe environment for my staff and my guest.

Pros

got to work with an amazing staff, extremely talented General Manager who trained me to be the best i could be, to get to meet all kinds of people from all over the world

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement