Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Hotel Technology Client Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB6 November 2018
Friendly atmosphere, great people to work for and great benefits. Working on the tech support end of things was enjoyable. Fun events are planned almost every month.
Wyndham hotel and resorts
Acting General Manager (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON2 June 2017
My daily functions, were to oversee the entire hotel, to make sure that it meet with the brand standards of Wyndham. To ensure that each and every guest walked in to our hotel with a smile and walked out with a smile and a look of satisfaction.

To review trip advisor and answer any questions or concerns the guest may have had, and to come to some solution to any problem that may have occurred during their stay.

To maintain a staff of 20+ people, work with budget, daily and monthly reports, work with excel, manage profit and lost, hire and firing off staff members, to secure a happy and safe environment for my staff and my guest.
Pros
got to work with an amazing staff, extremely talented General Manager who trained me to be the best i could be, to get to meet all kinds of people from all over the world