Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Management pretends to care ...
Love the job ...within 2 mths became assistant coach for trading new hires. Was doing great them months laterwaa attacked uptown was traumatized ..well my supes n higher up said use EAP program an they always say they there to help.....well don't ever trust that they care about your well-being....because they don't. They give donations to mental health awareness etc...but when I came time to actually help...they fire ppl....and no remorse what so ever.....So many FAKE ppl...if u want to work not make friends good place to go.
highly stressful environment
Disorganized; company managed out of New Jesery; Saint John center often forgotten or an after-thought; projects very poorly managed and too many at once, resulting in miscommunication, missed deadlines and extreme pressure
Pros
salary was decent
Cons
everything else
Perverted team lead
My team lead whispered to me that he would like to grope my personal areas. When asked about the incident he denied everything but still continued to whisper profanities to me.
Management very courteous and helpful. If you need anything someone is always there to guide you in the right direction. Your always busy. Good people to work for.
Friendly atmosphere, great people to work for and great benefits. Working on the tech support end of things was enjoyable. Fun events are planned almost every month.
Wyndham hotel and resorts
My daily functions, were to oversee the entire hotel, to make sure that it meet with the brand standards of Wyndham. To ensure that each and every guest walked in to our hotel with a smile and walked out with a smile and a look of satisfaction.

To review trip advisor and answer any questions or concerns the guest may have had, and to come to some solution to any problem that may have occurred during their stay.

To maintain a staff of 20+ people, work with budget, daily and monthly reports, work with excel, manage profit and lost, hire and firing off staff members, to secure a happy and safe environment for my staff and my guest.
Pros
got to work with an amazing staff, extremely talented General Manager who trained me to be the best i could be, to get to meet all kinds of people from all over the world
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts?