Wyndham Destinations

Wyndham Destinations Employee Reviews

D3H property group that owned the Wyndham property I worked at, was an amazing company and experience. I could not say enough nice things of the management. The hardest part of the job was trying to balance front desk operations solo when someone called in sick, and having to attend to customers rooms, the pool, and a few other items that came up here and there.
They don't have very much in the way of training, and they got very upset when/if you had to call in sick to the point they would threaten with being fired if you didn't come in because they didn't have enough employees to cover or fill in.
Theres a play for power at this motel. The head house and manager cant seem to collaborate on anything. Headhouse has a huge power trip on house keepers. Threats over txtd. Always threating to fire if you dont agree to work on days off.
Pros
On-time pay
Cons
Headhouse keeper (megan)
Since I working here. I have learned a lot, I enjoy everyday working in this place, everyday is totally different than others and you get to meet new people every time and i think thats the better part of this Job.
Pros
Rates Discounts in other Hotels
Cons
No Benefits
Enjoyed the front desk reception of guest check in/out and completing nightly audits, but had difficulty completing all the cleaning tasks before setting up the breakfast menu/room.
Pros
A lot of general cleaning of main floor.
Cons
Customer Service experience
Productive and fun work environment. Excellent staff. Fast paced work environment. Job security. Lots to leran and improve you skills. Respectful employer.
I worked with the company over a year and a half, in that time i received 1 small raise, was verbally harassed on a daily basis and when ever i tried to ask managers for help they told me it must have been my fault as they do not hire rude people. They neglect safety at every corner and do their best to ensure profit over anything else. The perks were okay as hotel discounts are neat but it was never worth the absue.
Pros
Hotel discounts, depending on your job you got food discounts as well
Cons
Toxic management, no room for growth, and 0 regard for safety.
Working with knights inn was very enjoyable. Location is in beautiful downtown and easily accessible by public transit. You get plenty of hours to work
It was a very good experience working with them. All the staff is very supportive, and management is always ready for goodness of employees. It is just that one do work properly and get a peaceful environment at work.
Absolutely amazing manager/supervisor and staff just a beautiful place to work , everyone is kind and they look after staff 😊 Hotel is very clean,great buffet and very clean when entering the hotel pool is well looked after. Great little tuck store great prices.Always greeted with smiles.
It was very fast paced, but everything was done in a timely manner. Organizational skills were amazing. Willing to accomodate hours of work if you have children and no childcare. Pay could be raised as you are dealing with some risk by not knowing what you are handling in rooms. Overall best place I have worked.
I like the job that I do but 2 things....its only part time and the manager is arrogant and down right rude. The owner on the other hand is truly awesome to work with and for. The manager hasn't got a clue when it comes to people skills and has the attitude do as I say not as I do which is play on computer and google his friends.
Raelly enjoyed working there and learning new skills. I met alot of new people and was able to figure out where i truly shine. Sometimes you may feel bad when others at work try to step on you, but perhaps thats just me.
A fun place to work at and provides a lot of opportunities to grow as an individual through daily interactions with staff, customers and others. Helps understand the intricacies of how a hotel runs.
this was a great place to come to and it had great place to be around easy n fun work place friendly people n clean place as well n thing were a great time
good place to work, good staff, good employers. lots of work. independent work and working with great coworkers. very hard work, physically quite demanding but good
Constantly changes employees in the tech industry. out sources to mexico, india, and japan. Company doesn't care about the future of the younger working class, and will not provide them with chances to improve their life.
i don't know why your asking me this. i have never worked at this place . i do not know what it is or where it is or anyghing about it at all so i don't understand this
Worked a lot of hours but not enough hours in a day to be able to live where I was. It was a great place to work overall other than the first statement I had made
This is a great company to work for. Lots of opportunities to grow and to learn. I have had lots of enjoyable years here, meeting lots of people. The benefit package makes it easy to stay working here. Work/life balance can be a challenge at times.
I worked for a franchisee in which I imagine is different than working for corporate. All I can say is at the location I worked the owners are horrendous people. They have absolutely no business sense and think paying $14/hr for you to do your job plus multiple department jobs is fair. They lay off during the winter and want front desk to pick up the slack, while loading you with b.s jobs in between. They are unapproachable and look at you as if they are better than you. It explains why people warned me about the place before I started and the turn over is incredible. Shame on them for taking advantage of good people(not only myself).