Wyndham Destinations
Information from Wyndham Destinations:

Wyndham Destinations Employee Reviews

Canada405 reviews
Fun place
Working with knights inn was very enjoyable.
Location is in beautiful downtown and easily accessible by public transit.

You get plenty of hours to work
good workplace
It was a very good experience working with them. All the staff is very supportive, and management is always ready for goodness of employees. It is just that one do work properly and get a peaceful environment at work.
Awesome holel i recommend everyone to stay here.
Absolutely amazing manager/supervisor and staff just a beautiful place to work , everyone is kind and they look after staff 😊 Hotel is very clean,great buffet and very clean when entering the hotel pool is well looked after. Great little tuck store great prices.Always greeted with smiles.
Amazing workplace
It was very fast paced, but everything was done in a timely manner. Organizational skills were amazing. Willing to accomodate hours of work if you have children and no childcare. Pay could be raised as you are dealing with some risk by not knowing what you are handling in rooms. Overall best place I have worked.
Like the job but its all part time
I like the job that I do but 2 things....its only part time and the manager is arrogant and down right rude.
The owner on the other hand is truly awesome to work with and for. The manager hasn't got a clue when it comes to people skills and has the attitude do as I say not as I do which is play on computer and google his friends.
Great job
Raelly enjoyed working there and learning new skills.
I met alot of new people and was able to figure out where i truly shine.

Sometimes you may feel bad when others at work try to step on you, but perhaps thats just me.
Productive and fun work place.
A fun place to work at and provides a lot of opportunities to grow as an individual through daily interactions with staff, customers and others. Helps understand the intricacies of how a hotel runs.
fun place
this was a great place to come to and it had great place to be around easy n fun work place friendly people n clean place as well n thing were a great time
busy productive place
good place to work, good staff, good employers. lots of work. independent work and working with great coworkers. very hard work, physically quite demanding but good
Constantly changing enviroment, hires cheap teams.
Constantly changes employees in the tech industry. out sources to mexico, india, and japan. Company doesn't care about the future of the younger working class, and will not provide them with chances to improve their life.
i have never worked here
i don't know why your asking me this. i have never worked at this place . i do not know what it is or where it is or anyghing about it at all so i don't understand this
fun workplace
Worked a lot of hours but not enough hours in a day to be able to live where I was. It was a great place to work overall other than the first statement I had made
Still working here
This is a great company to work for. Lots of opportunities to grow and to learn. I have had lots of enjoyable years here, meeting lots of people. The benefit package makes it easy to stay working here. Work/life balance can be a challenge at times.
Avoid
I worked for a franchisee in which I imagine is different than working for corporate. All I can say is at the location I worked the owners are horrendous people. They have absolutely no business sense and think paying $14/hr for you to do your job plus multiple department jobs is fair. They lay off during the winter and want front desk to pick up the slack, while loading you with b.s jobs in between. They are unapproachable and look at you as if they are better than you. It explains why people warned me about the place before I started and the turn over is incredible. Shame on them for taking advantage of good people(not only myself).
Cons
Fast paced environment with great team
Working here was a chance to learn some great skills. I would return to work there in a heart beat if given the chance. i met some wonderful people and learned some excellent new skills
Productive and Customer Service Oriented.
As a housekeeper each day basically began and ended the same.
I learned about deep cleaning.

The management were friendly but constantly wanting the maids to work faster.

The culture was a bit hard as some of the clientele was from the "streets".

The hardest part was putting up with nasty customers who destroyed a clean room that we spent quality time making nice and clean.

The most enjoyable part were tips and working with the other maids.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Being told to hurry.
Productive place to work with good coworkers
The typical day at work would be to clean rooms and our management team was quite excellent. The part I enjoyed most about the job was the staff and the way our boss cared for us.
productive and fun workplace
i really liked working with then and everything was very good, the company rules and regulation was good and everyone was enjoying it, i had good team mates who were willing to work.
Perfect
Loved this job balanced well with my life and schedule super friendly people would go back hopefully for better hours but I loved the people and the environment and the emintensive night audit
Pros
Cons
Behind in their times
fast paced, busy work invironment
Nice hotel with updates going on. i learned problem solving and how to have a positive attitude in situations. the management is nice and helpful. the hardest part of the job is the physical aspect of it.
It was so much fun and it's nice being of part of the company
it was fun and it is great being part of the team and also working as a team work. Helping the customers what they needed, showing them around the hotel and feel them that they are at home, service them their foods when they are at the hotel.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Destinations. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3K