WURTH CANADA LIMITED Employee Reviews

Good Job Work/Life balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia11 June 2018
You must work hard to succeed.
Once at the top, unless you want to get into management, no where to go.
Pay structure is confusing
Very flexible with life
Prestigious and growing company
Project Developer (Lead Generation) (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON28 May 2018
Very productive and sustainable company. Keeps up with constant training of internal staff members as well as the sales force. High end technology management and service to customers.
Pros
For internal staff there is an exclusive lunch area with hot and cold beverages and a gym
Good corporate environment with fun people
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 May 2018
Wurth was a very intense shipping job as there were always tight quotas to be met every month. The building was brand new and state of the art for a warehouse so it made for a clean working environment. The warehouse staff all were very friendly with each other at all times. Top management were great people with great personalities and always fun to talk to. The hardest part of the job was the tight deadlines and long hours sometimes when those deadlines needed to be met. The best part was the food culture inside of the building. Yummy!
Pros
great bonuses
Run just run
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON15 November 2017
Over my 10 years in sales this has been by far the worst establishment to work for. The only focus is new accounts and not growing existing relationship or providing superior customer service. Open the account and then never get reacurring sales because your priced out of the market. Support?? Not existent. Calls to management rarely answered, customers getting freight charges out of the blue when they never had them before. Just horrible all around. If you are looking to get in this business I emplor you to look at alternatives ie Fastenal, C Class anyone, they CANNOT be run worst than this company. Also, if you are in business looking for a supplier I would suggest another company. Do not support a company like this that treats both employees and customers as a number.
Pros
Christmas shut down
Cons
Terrible Pay structure, sub par benefits, no management support
bonne entreprise
Representant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC11 September 2017
bonne entreprise mais mauvaise gestions de la clienteler
N/a
Sales Representative (Outside) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2017
To be the leader in our industry by setting standards that always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. In the span of four decades and thanks to the wonderful contribution of all our employees, the future of our business is taking on the dimension of a fine collective adventure.
Billingual telesales rep great job
Billingual telesales representative (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON1 August 2017
This job is like no other . It's a great internal position you do not work on the road . You are expected to succed you have a great team to work with and a good boss to help you.
In telesales we don't have the pressure of outside sales . But we need to push our self to do great.
Pros
no pressure if you know how to sell great telesale team great sales training and product training
Cons
Dont see any yet . But maybe later after 1 year
Overachievers will be punished
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2017
Great company to work for. Management is a little confused and out of touch with what is going on in the field.

It doesn't pay to be successful with this company, your targets will go through the roof and will be unattainable.
Pros
Car, Phone, iPad
Cons
You are an island and don't expect any support from office staff, you have to do it for as long as you can the best you can all by yourself.
Set your personal Life aside!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Acheson, AB20 June 2017
Long hours and big expectations. They like to threaten. If your not making money the manager isn't either. Then they start breathing down your neck. It's not a business Development role at all either. Run and gun style sales. Don't really build relationships with any customers. Pricing is out to lunch. Whether your going to show up and unpack the stuff. Century Vallen does the exact same thing!
Pros
Embarrasing Vehicles. Chemical line.
Cons
Long hours for what your getting paid for!
Don't Work Here! NO Job Security, HORRIBLE Management!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON9 June 2017
Do not work for this company! Horrible place. They fire people for the slightest offence and very few people make it past a year. Management is the lifers who somehow made past a few years and none of them knows what they are doing. No support from management at all on anything, poor communications and BADLY organized as a whole.
Pros
iPad and Phone, big deal!
Cons
long hours, low pay, no support from management, no job security, they fire people every day.
Travail sur la route demande de la discipline.
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  gattineau6 June 2017
Travail seul sur la route demande une bonne discipline de vie.
Pros
ind├ępendant
It's a good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 May 2017
Wurth offers decent base salary and it's pretty much a good company to work for. If only they will learn to be more competitive with their pricing then the more they will be successful in their sales. It would be a great idea as well to have an office elsewhere besides Toronto as it gets frustrating if you are not getting the support of your district manager/s.
Pros
decent wage, company car
Cons
need to learn how to organize territories properly to maximize sales
All was good until they changed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 May 2017
This was an outside sales position and you would be in front of the customer every day all week.
You would build a weekly schedule and work your customer, when time permits you would look for new customers.
I had a great District Sales Manager but not the same Canadian Sales Manager.
The job had lots of perks.
The hardest part was that you were doing everything , from order taking to introducing the orders and even get the products from other sources and you would not have too much time for looking for new opportunities
Pros
samples, company car, monthly meeting with free dinner
Cons
payment structure
It was good
Orderpicker (Former Employee) –  Acheson, AB13 November 2016
Work was good people were great and but the management was overall unsatisfactory. I spent 3 years here and I loved my job very much. I didnt feel any of my opinions were valued and the boss was overall kinda lazy
Productivity must but fun at work
Picker/Packer/quality check (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 September 2016
Good and friendly co workers production must fast packed company Every day lerning new things at work hard part at work is way long hours management is ok not bad as other company
Pros
Monthly lunch
Cons
Long hour/ far from home
Great Compensation
Bilingual Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON26 May 2016
Great products, offers great compensation with benefits. Everyone is very friendly. I learned that customer service is something I pride my self on. Management is ok. Love my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with upset or aggravated customers. I enjoy selling products and being part of a competition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WURTH CANADA LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.

WURTH CANADA LIMITED Reviews by Location