WSB Titan

WSB Titan Employee Reviews

worst place ever
Class 3 Driver \ Level 3 Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC17 October 2018
Don't trust the managers at this place if you are so unlucky to work here.
bad culture bad vibes bad wage bad hours.

only good thing is the employees holding the place together
Pros
when you leave
Cons
managment
One step up from temping
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 June 2018
Many promises made none were kept no room to advance unless your friends with the higher ups all employees are replaceable you will be asked to lift heavy drywall at neck breaking speeds and God forbid you make a mistake and what ever you do don't get hurt you will wish you quit
Pros
Ot
Cons
Lunch unpaid only 1 break even if you work 15 hours in a day
Very Disgusting Place to Work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 May 2018
I would highly recommend you stay away from this company. There are broken promises at every corner. Very unprofessional management. I had fellow workers tell me that they felt racism at work.
Pros
Lunch Breaks, which are not paid for
Cons
Very poorly managed, Tons of Lies and deception, Favorism
Stay far away
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Langford, BC11 July 2017
Sleggs Langford is so poorly tun. The pay is horrible, and after a year the max you'll get is $.25. The managers, in this store provide zero support, and the owners watch you from the balcony all day. Prices have gone up so much, you'll either be bored from no customers or have to take all the contractor complaints all day. Ignore the 5 star reviews, those are clearly submitted by Titan because of the embarrassing feedback they get. I'd stay as far away from Titan as possible.
Pros
Finally putting in your 2 weeks
Cons
Pay, the poor management, the company owners
Good pay and coworkers
Delivery Helper (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 May 2017
Worked at Watson for the summer last year. Everyone was really welcoming and I received a lot of help when first learning the job. Delivery is hard work but the pay reflects it.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours when busy
Great learning experience, lots of opportunity
Summer Student (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON17 May 2017
Great place to work; a very cooperative and team oriented workplace. The management is very understanding and it is a great learning experience. Offer different jobs that many people aren't usually exposed to, such as working with inventory or customer service.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Some jobs can be tedious
Hard work pays
Delivery Helper (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON17 May 2017
I started at WSB Titan with their Watson Building Supplies division as a warehouse general labourer. After a few months of hard work, my effort was recognized and I was awarded a delivery helper position.

Watson has a great work culture with a reputation for promoting within. Whether it's general labourer to forklift operator, helper to driver, no matter where you start you can expect to be rewarded for the effort you put in.The jobs are difficult, but the wages reflect it.

Highly recommended company to work for.
Pros
High wages, friendly coworkers
Cons
long hours when very busy
I wouldn't recommend it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sidney24 April 2017
You can't discuss work due to threat of dismissal. Staff and vehicles are tracked with GPS. Managers with clipboards always surveilling. Its a Big Brother watching workplace where its all fear mongering. Very poor morale.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
promises get broken
Terrible workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Victoria19 April 2017
The most miserable environment I have ever been exposed to. I heard that this was once a great lumberyard but these new owners drove great customers and good staff away. They just can't keep any employees around. Long term staff are being driven out so there is a constant turnover of new people who also keep quitting.
Pros
Employee discounts on product
Cons
Very poor leadership and staff treatment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSB Titan. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4